Chapter 6 - Summer with Demi

Demi Pov:

So Mom and Eddie have gone to bed cause they had some long flight , Me , Mads and Dani are siting on the sofa , deciding what to watch ,'How abouts we watch the hole? ' Mad suggest , 'Yeah sounds good ' I say , Mad gets up and sets the film up , I look over at Dani and shes on her phone 'Hey Dan you okay?' I ask , ' Yeah sorry trying to beat this level on candy crush' She says laughing , 'Come here both of you' I say as the come other to me and I throw a blanket over them , Were halfway through the film , and a clown comes on the screen, Dani throws the blanket other her head , and starts crying , 'Mads turn it off ' I say , Mad turn the film off , and We both throw the blanket of us , ' Hey Dan its okay come here' I say pulling Dani towards me , her eyes still tightly shut , I bring her in for a hug and she grips on to me crying. Maddie goes and gets her some water , 'Heya its okay its gone , look at me ' I say , she looks up at me ' Sorry it just like clowns they freak me out , ever since.. dont worry about it' Dani says , Mads brings over the water and she takes it ' Thanks I'm going to go to bed night guys' Dani takes the water and goes upstairs. 'Is she okay?' Mad asks me , 'Yeah I think so , Let head to bed though its late' I say getting up from sofa , 'Demi give me a piggy bag please' Mad says , 'Fine' I laugh as Mad jumps on my back and we head upstairs , I take Mads to her room and then head to mine and go to bed.

My alarm goes off at 9:00 am , I get up and have a shower and put some leggings on a vest , I head downstairs and see Mom and Eddie talking on the Sofa , 'Morning' I say distubing there converstation , 'Morning Dem , Come here please we need to ask you something ' Mom says I head over to the sofa , 'Whats up Mom is everything ok?' I say panicing , 'Everthings ok Demi calm down' Mom say 'I got a call from the Dallas cheerleaders this morning and there orginsed a reunion for the old cheerleaders to tour round america in the summer ' She says , 'Mom thats sounds amazing' I say , ' I know Dem , but that means im going to have to leave Dani for the whole summer , I dont want her to feel like shes getting left again' Mom say , 'Im sure she'll understand Mom , want me to go wake her up?' I ask , 'Yeah please'. I head upstairs , I hear a sneezing from Dani's room , I knock and go in to see Dani surronded with tissues , 'I think I've got the flu' , Dani says snezzing , I laugh and go and sit next to Dani on her bed , 'Mom wants you to come downstairs but I'll send her up here and bring you some medince' I say , 'Thanks Dem' Dani says sneezing . I close her door and head downstairs , 'Dani's got the flu , so your going to have to go upstairs and talk to her' I say and head into the kitchen and get her some medicine , I give it to Mom and she heads upstairs.

Dani's Pov:

Demi just left my room , to get me some medicine , Someone knocks on my door and Mom walks in , 'Heya , im loving the room Dan , I brought you some medicine' She says siting on my bed and hands me the spoon full of the red medicine ,  'Thanks Mom' I say my throats killing me , 'I got a call from the Dallas cheerleaders today and we're going to tour round americain this summer , Im just checking if its okay to go , I know I havent spent this much time with you' Mom says , 'Mom its sounds like a great oppunitity that you should'nt miss it' I say my throat hurting each time I speak , 'Dani your throat sounds really bad I think we should get you to a doctors' Mom says , 'No I'll be fine it will probarly pass in a couple days' I manage to say. 'Me and Eddie will be leaving tonight around 6 , so Demi will be in charge of you for the summer and when we get back , we can sort out school for you' Mom says , 'Ok sounds good ' I say and give her a massive hug 'Thanks for everything Mom' , She gets up and leaves. I manage to drag my tired body to the bathroom and I get in the shower , after the shower I put some leggings and a oversized t-shirt. I gather all the tissues of my bed and put them in the bin and head downstairs. I see Demi , Mom , Eddie , Dallas , and Mads , all siting in the living room , 'Heya ' I say as it sit down next to Mad , 'You sounds like a man' Mads says laughing , 'Shh I know' I say . We all watch tv for a couple hours , 'How abouts we go for a walk?' Mom says , 'Yeah sounds great' Demi says , We all get up and get ready. We all head out and go for a walk around this forest path near the house. We walk up this massive hill , to a beautiful view of downtown LA , I begin to feel a bit light headed , so I stumble over to a bench and sit down , 'Hey Dani , you Okay?' Mom asks , 'Yeah just got a headache' I say , I did'nt want to tell her that I felt light headed cause she would just panic and then probarly not go on her tour. 'Here have some water?' Demi says handing me the water , 'Thanks' I say drinking the water . After many instagrams being took by everyone we finally go , I just want to go back to bed. We finally get back to the house and I can feel the vomit coming , Mom unlocks the door and I run upstairs to my bathroom , and throw up in the toilet , Demi comes into the bathroom and holds my hair back , and rubs my back. 'Hey its okay' Demi says. Finally after being sick for ten minutes I stop , I feel some much worse now , 'Demi can you get me some water please' I ask , 'Sure hun' She says leaving the bathroom. I manage to drag my ill tired body to my bed , Demi comes back with the water 'Moms leaving in a few minutes want me to send her up here to say bye? ' Demi asks , 'Yeah if thats okay' I say 'It will be fine silly , I'll go get her ' Demi gets up and leaves.

Theres a knock at my door , 'Come in' I say coughing , Mom walks in 'Hey hun , I'm just about to head to the airport , I can stay and cancel the trip hun , you dont look to well' She say , 'Im fine Mom , go enjoy your trip I'll be fine in a couple hours' I get out of bed and give her a hug 'Have fun Mom' , 'I want Demi to ring me everyday so I know you and Maddie are okay , get well soon baby' Mom says and we seperate from our hug and she leaves. I head back to my bed and drop off to asleep.

I wake up and check my phone its 8am , I've slept for a long time , yet I feel even worse than yesterday I head downstairs , and see Demi watching the ID channel as usual , 'Hey hun how you feeling ?' She asks , 'Im fine' , I head into the kitchen and get a glass from the cupboard and fill it with water , I suddenly fell really dizzy and the room starts spinning ' Demi , I don't feel too good'. All I see is darkness.