Chapter 2

Xavier's P.O.V

I was in my office when the most mouth watering scent hit my nose. It smelt like chocolate chip cookies. My wolf was excited for some reason and he kept mumbling something but I just ignored it and followed the scent. I was half way through the many corridors when the scent got stronger and stronger, when I looked up I saw the most beautiful girl ever but when I saw who it was my love turned to disgust and hatred. Why would the moon goddess punish me with a mate like her. She's just a useless, Pathetic little non shifted wolf.

When I walked up to her, she immediately turned her head and looked up at me, I could see the shock written on her face and when our eyes met the word that I have been dreaming to hear but are now dreading, came out as a whisper as we both said it at the exact same time.

"MATE"

"Mate? me, your mate? you have got to be kidding me. Why would the moon goddess give me a useless pathetic mate like you,I would rather stay mateless for all eternity than to have you as a mate" I said to her, the hatred and disgust oozing out at the tone of my voice.

As soon as I said those words to her, although she kept a blank expression,I could still see the hurt in her eyes. She was about to leave when I stopped her by holding onto her wrist ignoring all the sparks that I felt when I pulled her into me.

"How about we just get this started with so we don't waste up anymore of my time and energy with this again"I said as more of a statement than a question.

She looked at me surprised but when what I just told her sunk in, I saw the hurt expression intensify but this time it's not just her eyes but her whole face showed it,yet she still kept quiet as I continued.

"I, Xavier Moon Black, future alpha of Star Luck pack reject you, Phoenix Silver Storm, as my mate and future luna"As I said those words I could feel my heart break and when I looked at her I saw tears in her eyes.

Phoenix's P.O.V

Pain, that's all I feel as tear stream down my checks. I was in so much pain that I could not respond to his rejection so I asked Snow if she could do it for me and immediately she took over my body.

"{I, Snow, wolf of Phoenix Silver Storm hereby accepted your rejection on behalf of Phoenix}" as soon as she finished her sentence I could slowly feel the mate bond break and it will stay broken until we accept each other but I know for a fact that,that will never happen.

After accepting his rejection she gave me back control and when I looked at Xavier I saw shock and hurt but he quickly covered it up with a blank expression. I was about to leave when I felt Xavier pull me into a dark room and threw me onto the bed I immediately knew what was going to happen. I tried fighting him off but he was just to strong even after pleads and cries for him to stop,he did not listen and he took the only thing that made me different from other girls here,he took my innocence,my flower,my virginity.