Chapter 16: Date Night

** Hey guys! I just wanted to thank you all for reading this story and for all your wonderful comments. Unfortunately, this is my final chapter on this story but I made it extra long! I really hope you enjoy and I promise I will continue writing other stories:) Thank you again!

Norma's Point of View

"Good morning, Reilly," I whispered, stroking her soft head as she stirred in her crib. She opened her big beautiful blue eyes, looking up at me and reaching her chubby hands in the air. I pulled her up into my arms and rocked her back and forth. She smiled at me, cooing as I leaned down to press a kiss to her forehead. I carried her around the room, bouncing her up and down and glanced over at Alex who was sleeping soundly in bed. He breathed heavily, his dark eyelashes resting on his cheekbones and I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face.

When Reilly began to shift uncomfortably in my arms, I settled in to the rocking chair by the window, unbuttoning my pajama top to feed her. I watched her eyes drift closed and felt her tiny hand wrap around my finger. When I looked back at Alex, I found his eyes open and his expression overwhelming. His eyes were soft and his smile so content that I couldn't help but beam back at him.

"Good morning, my love," he said softly, pulling back the covers to climb out of bed.

"Good morning, baby, how did you sleep?" I asked, tilting my head back to look up at him as he came to stand beside us.

He leaned down to kiss my lips, one hand pressed against my cheek while the other rested gently on Reilly's head. "Great. And you?" he asked, smiling down at me when he pulled away from my lips.

"Really well. She's finally sleeping through the night," I said, smiling down at her.

He knelt down beside us and when he leaned in to kiss the top of her head, I ran my fingers through his hair. His lips drifted to my chest and brushed against the top of my breast. I tightened my grip on his head, sighing and he smiled against me.

"Norma," he whispered against my skin.

Just as I started to get carried away, Reilly released my breast from her mouth and I suddenly remembered where I was.

Alex leaned back, smirking at me and I let my hand slide down the back of his neck. He reached out to button my top, purposely grazing his finger against my nipple. I sucked in a sharp breath at the contact, holding off a moan.

"Until tonight," he whispered seductively before pressing a kiss to my lips.

Oh yeah, Dylan and Emma were taking Reilly for the night! My mood suddenly lifted and I couldn't contain the excitement that quickly built up within me. When he pulled away, I smiled widely at him. "I cannot wait to have you all to myself." I said, grabbing a handful of hair at the base of his neck.

He laughed quietly. "Norma, you have no idea what I have in store for you," he whispered and I suddenly felt the familiar tightening in my belly.

"Can I hold my baby?" he asked, reaching out and I folded her into his arms. "Hi there, beautiful girl," he said, smiling at her and standing up to rock her back and forth. I watched them in awe. It was intoxicating the way they stared into each other's eyes; chocolate brown to sapphire blue. The way he smiled at her. The way she so clearly trusted him and how safe she looked in his strong arms. The way he held her tiny little hand and whispered loving words to her. My heart had never felt more at peace.