11

*smut*

Alex POV

"I'll sleep next to you sir" I said nervously. I didn't want to get him mad.

"Good choice baby."

-
Once I got done unpacking I was so tired. I decided to lay down on the couch beside Nyle. I put my head on his shoulder and he stayed still. Nyle put his hand on my thigh and kept rubbing. "Alex?" He says pushing me off of his shoulder.

"Yea?" I say looking at him. I held his hand and gripped it.

"Can you be my submissive?" He says running his hand through my tangled hair. I wonder if I should actually be his submissive. I'm basically a submissive to him anyways. I do what ever he wants and says.

"Yes.."

Nyle smiled at me. He turned of the tv and carried me to our room. I laughed as he carried me. When we got to our room he put me down and started to make out with me. His light scruff lightly scratching me while he kissed me. I moan as he ran his hands all over my body. He broke the kiss and he started to kiss my neck, giving me hickies. I moan and he smirks.

He takes of his shirt and he does the same to me. He kissed my body until he unbuttoned my jeans. He does the same to himself. When his took his jeans off I saw his huge bulge. "Get on all fours now pet" he says whispering in my ear. I do what he says and got on all fours. I stare at him and his eyes were hungry, hungry for me. He slid my boxers down revealing my ass. "Mmm, this is what I want pet" he says touching my ass cheek. I felt so vulnerable but I liked it.  He stood up and grabbed something from his nightstand.

He took out a rope and a dildo.

He rapped my hands in the rope to keep me from moving. "This step is for you to get used to something in your ass." He says putting a cold wet substance on my hole. With out warning he sticking the 9 inch dildo all the way in. "Fuck! N-Nyle please!" I say as Nyle goes faster.

"Please what pet?" Nyle says still moving the dildo. Surprisingly it felt really good. Every time the dildo hit my prostate my cock grew even more.

"Please go faster!" I reply. He goes faster.

He pulls the dildo out and slid another thing in my ass. I turned around and I saw Nyle thrusting into me. He goes faster and faster, and he doesn't stop. I moan onto the bedsheets. He put his hand over my mouth because I was being too loud.

"Nyle please!" I say wanting to release.

"Do you want to cum baby?" He says power fucking me. I needed to cum..

"Yes d-daddy."

"No, wait until I cum, slut"

*******
I woke up to the movement of Nyle. He was hugging me tight. I felt his dick grind against my ass. I'm not complaining. It felt good.

"Baby, don't move." Nyle said hugging me harder. I love his touch. But we have to go to work..

"Nyle we have to go to work." I say trying to get away from his grip, but his grip makes me feel safe and wanted.. unlike my parents. I really should visit my brother in LA, but I'm on the other side of America.

"Alex, you do know that I'm the boss of your work right?" He replied squeezing my ass. I whimper and he chuckles.

"You think that's funny Nyle? Fucking asshole." I said getting up. I turned around to get my glasses on the nightstand. Nyle looked at me with angry eyes. I rolled my eyes at him and that made him snap. He got up and grabbed my arm and he threw me on the bed. He go on top of me and he rapped his hand on my neck. I could barely breath.

"Don't disrespect daddy like that anymore okay?! I've been very patient with you!" He says letting go of me. I got up and so did he. I got a towel out of the closet and went to go shower.

"I'll make some breakfast." Nyle says walking to the kitchen. I didn't really mind if he was mad. I'm just scared. I got to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I hopped in and I start to clean my body and soul from yesterday.

*******
After I got done taking a shower I got dressed for work. Today I wore a black shirt with light washed jeans with my Black Dr Martens. After I got dressed I walked to the kitchen and I saw Nyle shirtless cooking eggs. He looked at me and I blushed. I walked to the island and sat down. All I could do was sit and look at Nyles beautiful body. "You like the view baby?" He noticed me looking at his body. I bit my lip as his hands go all over his body. Nyle took a plate and put eggs and bacon on my plate.

"Mm, Nyle this is good!"

*******
Nyle drove to work. It was a pretty silent car ride to the office but it was alright.

We got to the office building. Nyle and I got settled in our own offices. I was organizing my desk because it was messy, until I heard my phone ring. It was from Nyle.

Nyle: "Get me coffee. Now."

He said and hung up. Ugh what did I do to him now. While I was in deep thought I saw Samantha walking towards Nyles office. She looked at me and smirked. I didn't really think much about it. I stood up out of my chair to brew some coffee for Nyle. I got to the kitchen and noticed that it was a complete mess. I quickly brewed Nyles coffee while I was cleaning up. Nyles coffee was done so I decided to give it to him. (duh)

I walked my pretty ass over to his office. While I was walking I heard some noise coming from his office. I didn't really think that much of it.

I walked in on Nyle and Samantha making out on the couch. When I noticed what was happening I dropped the coffee on the ground going everywhere. Nyle looked up and saw me in shock.

"Baby it's not what it looks li-" he gets cut off by the sound of the door slamming shut.

-