one

It was a pretty normal tuesday afternoon, you got up at 6am, got to school, came back, raced to dancing classes, and got back home. You ran upstairs and jumped on your bed, a sigh of relief left your mouth, as you could relax for the rest of the afternoon. That was until you were disturbed by a moving truck, reving outside your window. You groaned and got up to look. You peaked outside your window, and saw new neighbors.

You scoffed as you saw two brothers, to be exact, pushing eachother around and laughing. one of them in particular caught your attention, a tall boy, with messy brown hair, and a radiant smile. You bit your fingernail and smiled. You turned back to your bed, opened your laptop up and went on netflix.

15 minutes passed of you not paying attention to Teotfw ( great netflix series ) and more of your attention on popping your head up and looking at the new neighbors. You stood up and walked around you room, whilst looking out the window. You watched as the tall messy haired boy shook his hair and carried in a few more boxes inside.
"Y/N!" Your mum yelled.
"What!" You jumped and replied.
You looked back down to the boy, who was now looking at you. Your eyes widened, you quickly shut the curtains and ran downstairs.
"New neighbors, huh?" Your mom asked.
"Yeah I guess" you replied.
"Hm. We should introduce ourselves don't you think" she asked.
"Oh uh yeah sure I guess" you replied.
"Tonight when your father gets home" she smiled and walked back into the kitchen. You yawned and ran back upstairs. I few hours pasted and your father returned back from work.
You ran downstairs to greet him back home.
"Hey dad" you said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey sweetie, new neighbors?" Your dad asked, while taking off his coat.
"Oh, yeah, mom wants to go over tonight and introduce ourselves?" You said.
"Honey!? Is that true?" Your dad asked your mom. Your mom walked out of the kitchen with a plate of cookies and a bottle of wine.
"Why not? Go upstairs and freshen up, both of you, I want to make a good impression." She said. You rolled your eyes and walked upstairs. You got into your room and sat at your desk. You rebrushed your hair and put it in a messy ponytail, and touched up your makeup. You got up and looked in the mirror. You opened your closet, and searched around for suitable clothes. You chose a black off the shoulder dress. You put it on, and some black heels.
"Fancy" you joked, and sprayed some perfume on.
You walked back downstairs, your mom handed you the plate of cookies.
"Mum im not five, can dad carry these?" You asked.
Your dad came back down from upstairs.
"C'mon y/n it's not gonna kill you, now, let's get this over with.