eleven

jaydens pov//

i waited for 10pm. A few hours passed and it was 9:46pm. I grabbed my black jacket and hat, and walked out to my car. I unlocked it and hopped in. I started up the car and drove outside y/ns house.

I waited.
She walked out 15 mins later. I took a swift glance at her, What the fuck was she wearing. She wore a black off the shoulder top, with a short short black skirt, and tall heels. Her skirt was too fucking short, and her makeup was way too fucking dark. She never dressed like that, ever. I don't know what she was doing but it was pissing me off.

I opened the car door, she hopped in.

"So, you want to make it up to me?" She asked.

My breathing hitched.

I started the car and drove off.

"Where are we going?" She asked, 5mins after we drove off.

"Somewhere" I replied, very bluntly. I drove into the city, which was 30mins away from our houses. I drove to a hotel nearby. I parked the car, and opened y/ns door. She hopped out, pulling down her skirt abit.

We walked into the hotel, and got a room. We got room 36. I unlocked the door, we both walked in.

She sat on the bed.

"How is this making it up to me?" She said. I put my keys, hat and glasses down. I took off my jacket and threw it on the ground. Y/n sat confused.

"You look, different" I said.

"What do you mean?" She replied.

"I mean you never dress like a cheap whore" I replied.
"Are you fucking serious?" She said. "You know what, i thought you were serious, but you're acting like a real fucking jerk" she got up and walked towards the door. I walked over to the door and locked it. My arms over y/n.
I grabbed ahold of one of her wrists, and grabbed it. Slowly adding pressure, and walked her back to the bed.

She backed up on the bed. I got on, and moved to her. I whispered in her ear.

"y/n"
"jayden" she replied.
I started running my hand up her side.
"take off your top" I said.
I backed up. She took off her top. She had a sexy black bra on.

She moved closer to me.
I grabbed her and sat her on my lap. I grabbed her jaw and kissed her passionately. My mouth left hers, as I started kissing and sucking on her neck. Soft moans escaped her lips. I laid her down, and kissed her collarbone.

I gently grabbed her by the neck.
"You put your curtains back up" I said, kissing her.
"I-I took them down again" she said.
"You still put them back up babygirl, remember the punishment? I can do whatever I want to you" I whispered in her ear, slowly adding pressure to her neck, then letting go.

my hand moved to her mouth, she opened her mouth and started sucking on my fingers. I undid my belt, and took it off.

Y/n took off her heels. I took off my top. Her hands circled my abs. She took off her skirt.

I took her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"When I say moan, you will. When I say moan louder, you will, okay princess." I ordered. She smirked and took off my jeans. Her hand ran over my visible buldge. I grabbed her and started kissing her lower stomach.

A quiet moan left her mouth. I bit her thigh.

"ah" she said.
"Did I say moan babygirl?"
She threw her head back. I started kissing her thighs, leaving hickeys. I could hear moans, practically begging to leave her mouth.

I made my way back up to her lips, and kissed her. As my other hand took my dick out, i took off her panties. I teased her. Moans left her mouth while i kissed her. I bit her neck, gently.

"No moaning" I said.

"f-fuck" she said.

I slowly entered her, her breathing hitched. Her hands took ahold of the sheets. She bit her lower lip, holding in her moans. I felt my erect dick grow more and more inside her. The first thrust was hard and rough.

I watched as her hands tighten to the sheets. Her eyes closed in pleasure.

I grabbed her hips, to get  better thrusts. I thrusted harder and deeper.

"Moan" I groaned.

She let out a big moan.

"FU-FFUCK JA-JAYDEN" she screamed. I thrusted deeper.

"LOUDER" I moaned, as I laid in her neck, my breathing became heavy.

She listened and moaned even louder.

My thrusts became more rough, i held her hips hard enough, knowing it would leave a few bruises.

She tried to push me away by my shoulders, but I thrusted harder. I fucked her so hard. I loved seeing her pleasured. She was so fucking beautiful. She moaned my name.

"JA-JAY-JAYDEN" she moaned.
I moaned loud.

"JAY-JAYDEN GOD DON'T STOP" she screamed.

My thrusts became sloppy. I felt her walls tighten around me. I quickly gave her one more rough thrust, i felt myself cum. I watched as she orgasmed. Profanities left our mouths.

I gave in a few more pumps, then slowly pulled out. She sat up and grabbed my dick. She started sucking.

Unexpected things are the best things.

I felt my dick instantly become erect again. I groaned out loud.

"Ah fuck" I said.

The way her mouth felt around my dick was fucking pleasurable. She went deeper, and deeper. I cummed instantly. She took my dick out of her mouth, she took the sheet off the bed and laid back to catch her breath.

Fuck.