eight ( pt1 )

jaydens hands held your waist, and pulled you towards him.

he leaned in closer.

You grabbed jayden and slammed your lips onto his. You wrapped your arms around his neck, now kissing in sync. He stopped kissing.

"fuck" he whispered, and smiled at you. You jumped down from the sink, and took hold of his hand. You opened the bathroom door, and headed to his bed. You sat him down, he looked up and admired you. A smirk plastered onto his face. You pushed him, laying him down.

"damn" he mumbled. He sat up, and watched as you undid his belt, he ran his fingers through your hair, and pulled your head up to his. He sat up, and got onto the bed. He grabbed you and started kissing you, causing a heated makeout session. His mouth travelled down to your neck. A soft moan left your mouth. Jayden chuckled while sucking your neck, knowing what he was doing was pleasing you.

You grabbed him and kissed him. You moved down to his lower stomach, and started giving him small kisses. Your hand ran over his buldge, you started rubbing him through his jeans.

You could hear his breathing become heavy. You pulled off his belt, and threw it across the room.
You lifted up his shirt, and kissed each side of his hips, teasing him.
You looked up at jayden and smiled. You pulled down his pants. You watched how visible his buldge became.

You pulled it out, jayden groaned. Knowing just your hand around his erection was enough for him to cum.

Whispered profanities left his mouth as you started off with slow pumps.
You looked up at jayden, totally pleasured. You took the tip, and swirled your tounge around it.

"F-f-FUCK y/n" he yelled.

You started sucking, slow at first. You eventually got used to it, and took his full length.
Loud groans and moans left his mouth. You could tell he was near, you sucked harder.

"Fuck, y/n, agh fuck" he yelled.
You took it out of your mouth, and pumped hard, he came all over your hand. You looked up at him.

"Yo-you, you're someth-thing else, you k-know that right" he chuckled, as he caught his breath, you cleaned your hand. You got on top of him.

tbc