six

you walked back to your bed, not looking into jaydens room. You knew what they would be doing. You climbed into bed and turned to the wall. You cried yourself to sleep.

You woke up the next morning.

"Y/n wake up! Someone's at the door for you" your dad said. You got up, fixed your hair, and grabbed a coat. You walked downstairs, with the dried cried out mascara on your face from last night. You opened the door, to see jayden.

"Hey y/n!" He said. You froze, and quickly shut the door. You looked into the mirror and wiped the makeup off. You opened the door.

"Hm" he giggled.
"What do you want" you asked.
"Woah woah, someone's cranky" he said.

"Look i just woke up, im half asleep, what do you want" you replied.

"I was gonna go and grab some breakfast with my friend, care to join us?" He asked.

What the fuck was he doing? After last night? What was he playing at?

"Im not hungry" you replied.

"Aw c'mon y/n" he said.

Your mom walked by.

"You need it sweetie" your mom said to you, and smiled at jayden.

"Im not hungry jayden" you said.

"Stop being grouchy, jaydens being nice" your mom replied.

Jayden stood at the door with a cheesy smile on his face. What gave him the right to come to my house after what happened last night.

"Y/n? Please?" He said.

You knew he wouldn't stop asking, so you agreed.

"Can i bring a friend?" You asked.

Jayden looked confused.

"Uh um yeah sure" he replied.

"Good! I'll be in the car in 5" you replied. You turned around and walked upstairs.

"Two can play that game" replayed in your head. A cheesy smile plastered on your face. You got upstairs, got dressed, did a quick makeup look, brushed your hair and headed downstairs.

You and jayden walked out the door.

"Where does this friend live" he asked.

"Just down the block, I'll show you" you replied. You got into his car, and saw the girl he was with last night.

"Hey!" She said.
You have her a bitch stare. You got in, and ignored her.
Jayden drove, until you told him to stop, at Boston's house.

" Here it is " you said. He stopped the car, you got out and knocked on the door. Boston answered.

"Hey you" you said.

"He-" you interrupted him with a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh woah" he smiled.
"Get dressed we're getting breakfast" you said.
"We're?" He replied.
"Just go!" You said. He smiled and went to get dressed. A few moments later he walked back out. You both walked the car.

"Hey man" he said to jayden.
"What's up" jayden replied. You both got in and drove off. The whole car ride, you kept flirting with Boston. Knowing it would annoy jayden. You pulled up to this cheesy cafe. You all got out. You grabbed ahold of Boston's hand. Jayden looked, and looked at his "friend". He grabbed her hand.
"I never got your name" she said to Boston.

"Oh, I uh im Boston" he replied.
"Boston? Cool, I'm Ashley." She replied. Boston smiled. We all got inside. We got a table, and ordered food.

"You look beautiful y/n" Boston said.

You looked at jayden to see if he was looking.
He was.

"Boston you're just you sweet" you leaned over the table, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Beat that" you thought to yourself, while looking at jayden.