two

You opened the front door, and waited for your dad to lock the door. You tapped your heels on the porch, and walked out with your parents. You all walked up to their doorstep, and you rang the door bell. Just then, you thought about the tall messy haired boy, knowing you would be meeting him. Your heart skipped a beat, and you fake coughed.
"Uh dad i think I uh am getting sick? Can i go back hom-" just then, the door opened.
"Hello! We're the ( your families last name) we live next door." Your mum said.
"Oh hello, we're the croes, we're new to the neighborhood" mrs croes said. She looked at you and smiled.
"We bought wine!" Your mom laughed.
"Please, please come in!" Mrs croes asked. You all walked in.
"Here honey let me take that off your hands" mrs croes giggled, you handed her the cookies and smiled.
"Gilmher! Jayden!" She said.
"I have two sons, Jayden and gilmher" she smiled.
"Oh yes, I have just one, she's a handful. This is y/n" your mom said.
"Hello y/n, I'm Susanne" she smiled.
"hi" you smiled back. You started twirling your fingers.
"Jayden!" She yelled once more.
Two boys ran downstairs.
"Jayden, gilmher, this is the ( your families last name), this is, excuse me im so sorry, I didn't catch your names?" Susanne asked.
"I'm ( your moms name) and this is (your dad's name)" your mom smiled.
"Hi, mom can we go back upstairs? We jus-" just then, Jayden looked at you.
"And this is their daughter, y/n" mrs croes smiled. Jayden ran his fingers through his hair, poofing it up, and walked over to you.
"Im jayden" he smirked.
You studied him.
"damn" you thought to yourself.
"h-hey, im y/n" you replied.
"Yeah I know" jayden smiled.
"want to come upstairs and meet gilmher?" He asked. You looked at your mom, she was in the kitchen with jaydens parents, pouring glasses of wine and talking.

"Why not" you smiled. Jayden lead you upstairs. He opened the door to his room. Gilmher was on his laptop.
"Gil, this is y/n" he said.
"Huh? Oh, hey what's up im gilmher" gilmher said.
"Hey" you replied. You looked out jaydens room,it had a perfect view to your room. A view hours passed, you got to know jayden and gilmher abit. Your dad called you from downstairs.
"You're going now?" Gilmher asked.
"I guess" you said.
"It was great meeting you y/n" he said.
"Likewise" you smiled back. Jayden walked you back downstairs.
"..hey" he said.
"Yeah?" You replied.
"Can i uh, get your number?" He asked.
You obviously gave him your number, he smirked at you and fixed his hair. Your mom and dad were making their way out of the door, thanking Susanne and Gilbert for having them.
"Y/n say thank you honey" your mom said.
You thanks everyone for having you and your parents. Jayden smiled at you as you walked out the door.
"They seem really good" your dad said.
"Really sweet people" your mom added.
You all got inside. You went upstairs into your room.
You turned around, and took of your heels. You released your hair from the loose ponytail, and shook your hair. You went to your bathroom, cleaned your face, brushed your teeth, and got dressed into something cozy. You dimmed down your lights and jumped on your bed.

A few days went by, you and jayden texted nearly every second, and made small talk while getting the mail.

This was all until you forgot to shut your curtains one night.