ten

jaydens pov//

after that fucking stunt Ashley pulled, me and y/n have been more distant than ever.

Which made me frustrated. Physically and sexually.

Weeks passed by with 0 contact with y/n, she would avoid my texts, and calls.
Not even a quick smile at the mail box anymore.

I would watch her in her room. she caught my eyes a few times, and walked out.

I woke up one morning, i stretched and yawned. I rubbed my eyes to fully wake up. I looked over to y/ns room, and gasped. Her curtains were back up

"The first person to put their curtains back up, loses. We get to choose the losers punishment."

I recall telling her the night we agreed to take our curtains down.

She lost.

I would kill to get back to talking terms with her. So the next day, i went to talk to her.

I got dressed into a white sleeved top, with black tight jeans. I poofed up my hair abit and put on my glasses. I walked out of the house, and to y/ns door step. My breathing became uneasy. I knocked. Her mom answered.

"Hello jayden sweetheart" she said.
"Hey, is y/n home?" I asked.
"I'll go and get her" she replied with a smile. "Make yourself at home" she said, inviting me in. I walked in and stood.
A few minutes later y/n walked downstairs.
"Jayden?" She said.
"Y/n, can we talk, please?".
Y/ns mom walked into the living room.
"About" y/n replied.

Fuck, she knew exactly what we needed to talk about.

"About how you never text, nor answer my calls anymore. How you cut all contact with me. How you fucked me and it's fucking frustrating not touching you anymore" i replied.

She ran up to me and covered my mouth.

"Could you be anymore louder" she whispered, looking to see if her mom heard.

"....How you put your curtains back up" I added.

She looked away from me.
"Come" she said.
We both walked upstairs into her room.

"Now, tell me whatever excuse you" she said sarcastically.

"Y/n, trust me. Ashley was drunk, i had zero intentions for her. She tried, but I didn't want her. I wanted you. I want you" I said.

She looked away.

"It hurt jayden." She said.

I walked up to her.
"What hurt" I said.

"I really...thought, you-" I interrupted her.
"No, y/n. I will cut contact with Ashley if it means i can talk to you again" I said.

Just then y/ns mom knocked on her door.

"jayden? y/n?" She said.

Y/n opened her door.

"Jayden was just leaving" y/n said.

"I am?" I replied.

"Oh he is?-" y/ns mom replied.
Y/n pushed me out of her room

"Yea, he was" y/n said.

"tell your mother jayden, that we're having a family dinner tomorrow, you're all more than welcome to come" her mom smiled.

"I will, thanks" I said, as I walked down the stairs. I opened the door and walked home. Why did y/n want me to leave so much?

I went back into my room and sat on my bed confused. I looked over to y/ns room, to see her taking down her curtains. I picked up my phone and texted her.

"Let me make it up to you" I texted.

She looked at me, then walked over to her phone. She replied.

"You want to make it up to me?" She said.

"More than anything" I texted back.

"meet me outside at 10pm tonight" she replied, then walked out of her room.