five

a few days passed, you decided to ring up your best friend, Boston, to come over and hang out. You two became bestfriends when you first moved in, which was 4 years ago. You could tell him anything and he would listen, he was the best friend every girl wanted.

You heard a knock at your door, you ran downstairs, and opened it.

"Boston!" You yelled.

"Hey sexy" he replied.

He always talked to you that way, but you would always laugh and brush it off.

"Want to come to my room?" You asked.

"Would I?" He smirked.

"Shut up" you joked. You both made your way to your room. You both turned on some music, and sat on your bed.

"Y/n, where are your curtains?" Boston asked.

"Uh, getting uh, new ones" you replied.

You looked into jaydens room, he was on his laptop on his bed. He looked over at you. You quickly turned your head to Boston.
Boston pulled out a bag of weed from his bag.

"Boston!" You said.

"What?" He replied.
"What the fuck" you said.
"Hush baby, it's good fun" he said.
You rolled your eyes and laid down on your bed. He started rolling a joint, and lit it.
"Here" he said, pointing the joint at you.
"Are you sure?" You asked.
"It's fine, here" he said. You slowly took the joint from his hand. You looked over again at jayden, jayden sat up and looked away. You took one puff, and started coughing.
"First time y/n, really?" Boston chuckled.
"Here give it here" he said. You looked at jayden, he kept looking back.
"No, wait" you said. You took another puff, a big one. You inhaled it, and blew it back out. You laid back and rubbed your eyes. Instantly, you became light headed. You watched as Boston took a puff, he put the joint down on your desk, and scrolled through his phone.

You sat up, without hesitation, you grabbed Boston.
"Woah there babygirl" he laughed.
You looked over at jayden, jayden looked at you, looked away and shook his head in disappointment. You looked back at Boston, you grabbed his neck, and smashed his lips on yours. He instantly wrapped his arms around your waist. You pulled him down on you, now on top of you. He sat up and took his shirt off. You looked over at jaydens room, he was gone. Boston grabbed you, and kissed you.

"Hm bo-boston-n-no" you said.
"C'mon y/n" he replied, while kissing you.
You stopped kissing him and pushed him off you.
"What's the problem?" He asked.

"No i-i-my parents" you said.
"They aren't here y/n" he said.
"Just, Boston, can you leave?" You asked.
He looked down.
"Uh, yeah sure" he replied.
You sat up and shuffled to the top of your bed.
"I'm sorry, I'll call you?" He said.
"Yea-yeah sure" you said. He put his top back on, and gave you a hug. He put his weed back in his bag, and grabbed the joint from your desk.
"Want to keep this?" He asked.
"No thanks" you replied. He headed towards your door, before leaving, he said,
"Ive been uh, waiting to kiss you y/n" he smiled. You smiled back.
"Me too, I guess" you replied.
He chuckled and headed out.

A few hours passed, You opened your window to get rid of the weed smell. You sprayed your room, and sat on your bed.
You felt bad, jayden still hadn't returned to his room. You checked to see if he was active. Nope. You turned off your phone and laid down. You dozed off to sleep.
You woke up instantly, to a loud bang next door. You quickly woke up and checked the time. It was 9:18pm. You looked over in jaydens room, he was sitting at the end of his bed. He was smiling at something, someone in his bathroom.

A few moments later, you watched as a girl walked out of his bathroom, in nothing but her bra and a short black skirt. She made her way over to jayden.  She laid him down, and started kissing him, then his neck, collarbone, stomach, and lower stomach. Jayden looked over at you, lust filled his eyes. He closed his eyes and threw his head back as she unbuckled his belt. You looked away, tears of frustration streamed down your face. You got up and ran to your bathroom.

"Two can play that game" you said to yourself.