Chapter 11

Nya's POV

Yes! I got into the school! Take that Kai!

What made me go here? Well, when I stated Lloyd might be alive, Kai picked up his sword and said 'Then let me rid the world of his Garmadork disgrace.' which led to me b****slapping him as hard as I could and vowing never to come back if Kai was gonna act like that. It pretty much led to a big fist fight and Kai saying I was a disgrace to the family and banning me, saying he didn't need a dim witted sister on the team. So I took his Sword of Fire, and the compass Macy was supposed to receive, ran away, and threw the sword into a Hypnobrai tomb. That's how I ended up here.

"Ms. Smith, would you tell us a bit about yourself?" The teacher asked. I nodded.

"So, my name is Nya and I'm an orphan, along with my older brother Kai." I said. "So, the one reason I went here is to get away from the jerk I have of a brother, who placed this kid on the top of a flagpole, left him there, and laughed when he heard the kid had cracked his wrist. Then the kid disappeared, and I mentioned the kid might still be alive, so he picked up his sword and wanted to kill the boy." Collective gasps spread across the room when everyone heard that. "So I b****slapped him as hard as I could, which led to a big fist fight, and my brother said he would not consider me of blood relative to him anymore, so I ran here." One of the boys chuckled.

"You need to stay away from the Mute Loner over there," He said, pointing to a kid with cobalt blue eyes and spiky brown hair. "He's weak as h***." I growled.

"Like I'll listen to a bully like you." I remarked, sitting right next to the kid they called the Mute Loner. Scribbling down a message on a sticky note, I passed it to him.

"Well then, Mute Loner, tell me; what is the chemical symbol for table salt?" The teacher asked.

"NaCl, which stands for sodium chlorine." The boy answered, fiddling with his pencil. Macy, who sat next to me, turned to me and hissed in my ear.

"You have the compass?" She asked. I nodded and passed it to her under the table. Just then, the alarm rang.

"Attention students, we are under attack by a man named Lord Garmadon, who demand for a Lloyd Garmadon." The king said over the loudspeakers. "If Lloyd Garmadon is here, please go surrender because I do not feel like fighting a man with four arms." The 'Mute Loner' kid gasped, and ran out. I sighed.

"Get all the students to safety; I've got Garmadon." I said, running out of the room and into a deserted corridor. Making sure nobody was looking, I spun.

"NINJA-GO!!"

Using the spinjitzu, I changed into a teal and aqua gi and ran outside, spear drawn. But as I ran out, a boy in a green cloak covering his body and a mask covering the lower part of his face charged out, sword drawn.

"Stop!" He shouted, spreading his arms wide in an effort to shield people. Running out, I gasped.

They had Macy in custody.