The Ball

Today is the mewni ball and everyone got invited everyone is dancing, talking, eating and also singing. Hey Marco have you seen star? I've been looking for her in the ball everywhere tom replied oh she went outside to need space  for a few minutes, what do you need her for anyway? Oh just a little talk, beside we got back together and star is gonna be queen someday, anyway thanks Marco. Tom walked off to go outside suddenly Jackie showed up Marco? Oh Jackie hi, what are you doing here? Star invited me to the ball tonight, so how is she? She's doing fine really, but star is having a nightmare about toffee for like, everyday Marco said whoa that's scary I hope she's OK.

Star is outside in the garden singing to herself, oh boy this is gonna be a bad one when I go to bed soon star replied did you have a nightmare last night again? TOM oh you startle me, and yes I did its just that I can't help it, it just won't go away because, I'm not shure if he's coming back like for how long, like fifty years? I'll be too old to fight him. Star calm down if it was fifty years I'm pretty shure your or our future child would kill him tom replied yeah but he's immortal, he'll get haunted forever star replied. Look how about we should go to the ball and work things out OK?

Meanwhile back in the ball toffee was turn to mewman, he was looking around and act natural hmm looks like everyone is having fun at the ball, but too bad the queen isn't here anymore because I got all taking care of. Suddenly he herd starfan13 singing and it was pretty loud. Aaugh what's with this creepy human singing like that toffee replied OK starfan we herd enough Marco said OK Marco your turn. Welcome everybody I hope you enjoyed your party today because were going to have something special today, ladies and gentleman I welcome to give you someone who is going to sing tonight, please welcome princess star butterfly! Everyone cheered well, well, well princess butterfly is going to sing, this is going to be hilarious toffee giggled. Everyone mumbled about star (sigh) what are they all starring a----- toffee stopped and saw star with a beautiful pink dress and cute hair style. What is this? She's so.... So........ Alright that's enough I just need to focus here. So then star starts to breath and let out of her breath.

If there's a prize for rotten judgement, I guess I already won that..
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history - been there, done that

Ponyhead, janna, starfan13 and Kelly joined in and sang to her

Who'd ya think you're kidding he's the mewni heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden honey, we can see right through
(Oh no)
Girl, you can't conceal it, we know how ya feel and, who you're think of
No chance, no way, I won't say it, no, no
You swoon, you sigh, why deny it, uh-oh!
It's too cliche, I won't say I'm in love

Toffee was listening to that song and he couldn't move, her voice was so enchanted and so..... Aaugh this is getting annoying I have to stop this! Toffee's spell worn off and came on the stage everyone gasped wait what's going (gasp) toffee! Star yelled my dear butterfly I never realized you have such a lovely voice toffee replied get off her you creep Marco said what? Were only dancing, its been a wile since we last saw each other. Why are you here tom said oh I'm just here to crash a party and, well take over the kingdom. Well too bad mister if my mom's coming back, she'll defeat you and so am I star said your mother is not coming back and she cannot stop me toffee said what do you mean, what did you do? You see my crystal ball look closely and you will see. Star looked at the crystal ball (gasp) mom?! Everyone gasped and screamed what have you done to my wife river replied that's none of your concern toffee said you monster star yelled well princess looks like your stood up to me again aren't you, but maybe we should have another dance would you? Star was shaking and sweaty oh come now, one little dance wouldn't hurt a bit. Tom pushed toffee you keep your claws off of my girlfriend tom said girlfriend? I highly doubt that she would marry a demon like you. Tom's eyes are getting red you take that back! Sorry but I have other things to do right now, I'll be back soon. Toffee disappeared and everyone scream and ran off. So much as being the princess of mewni huh?