The Relapse

It was morning star slowly woke up. What happen last night? Star looked around and she looked at toffee sleeping oh yeah strange night. Star tried to get out of bed, but toffee grabbed her arm star please stay, just a little wile longer toffee replied star smiled and lay next to him umm toffee I need to tell you something, I wish I want to tell you but I was to scared that you'll reacted star said I would not react my dear, just tell me? I.......I want to see my friends star replied toffee got shocked star I thought we talked about this he replied no we haven't, you avoid me since we got here, I think its time we change that. Toffee looked down and sighed I cannot allow that.

Why not she replied you agreed that you would marry me and you would never see your friends or family ever again. I know but I saw my friends in the all seeing eye spell tom was angry that I broke up with him again, Marco misses me a lot, ponyhead gets worried, starfan13 cries a lot, and mom.....…..she wants me back. Star tear up in her one eye and he didn't know what to do, so he think. Excuse me dear I have something to do I'll have some errands to run I'll be back soon. Toffee put some clothes on and kiss star on the cheek, and left.

Meanwhile star's friends and her parents still talks about star and moon still tries to find a way to save star. This is no use I'll never find her in time moon replied queen moon its OK she's not hurt she can handle herself, and she was right, she doesn't need a hero, she needs a friend and a mom. That's what you think Marco, I can't take this anger anymore I'm going to get star myself and I will get her back. Tom ran to the door and open and toffee was there he was about to knock the door. Toffee what are you doing here tom replied i'm just here to see you because, star want to see you for one day, so that's why I came here. Really where is she is she here? No she's at my place toffee said well can we see her Jackie said if all of you would come with me.

Meanwhile star looked at the mirror see herself covered in scratches. And she quickly got dressed (sigh) that night was pretty rough, and I'm a little homesick. Suddenly toffee called star, star can you come down somebody wants to see you. Star ran downstairs and gasp. Mom? Marco? Guys? Marco ran and hugged star were so happy to see her again marco said star did he hurt you, I was trying to get you back and..... Moon paused and star started to talk back to her no mom I'm fine how's dad? He's fine he's just doing his stuff again. B-fly I missed you so much ponyhead said and starfan13 hugged star pretty tight. Suddenly star looked at tom. Hey star good to see you again did you get married already? No not yet, but I was thinking about it. Moon was getting shocked and her eyes are wide.

Star? Are you seriously going to marry that lizard? Star sighed toffee can I talked to my mom and my friends alone please star replied of course dear, but not too long. Toffee walked off mom that was rude star replied rude?! Your marrying that monster soon. He's not a monster if he is to you star said star he took you away from us Kelly replied no I made a choice to be with him, mom you have to believe me he's not as bad as you think. How can you say that your turning into another eclipsa moon said but I'm not eclipsa besides if I was, I would've have spades on my cheeks. Star I know how you feel but we need you Jackie replied I know Jackie and I need you too, but being in the kingdom isn't me. Star what are you saying? Being a princess isn't me what I want is to be myself, I want monsters and mewmans to be equal, and you won't except that. Star lowered her head and tom came closer to him. Star its OK sometimes when were together is going great, but I feel cold hearted without y- tom paused and noticed that scratch on her shoulder. Star what happened? Oh uhhh I just got scratched by a cat with human faces.

Ponyhead unzipped her dress and gasped and saw huge scratched on her back. Whaaattt how did this happen? Star lied star what did you do? Moon said angrily she was about to sweat and spoked I SLEPT WITH HIM YOU HAPPY NOW star yell you did what tom said that's right he and I did it together because that is how romance starts. Whoa dude we already get it you love the guy and we already understand janna said star how could you do this to your boyfriend? Tom said tom were not dating anymore,I just want someone who could care about me and all you cared about is yourself, and who cares if I marry a monster I am going to marry toffee whether I like it or not. Wait are you saying that-- NO I DON'T LOVE HIM AND I NEVER WILL star yelled and started to cry ran upstairs to her room. No wait star I didn't mean to tom paused and marco pushed him that's enough tom look at yourself has done to you, your hands are burning from all the anger, your burning the floor when star told you the truth and also your horn is falling off marco replied what seriously NOOOOOOOOOOOO tom said no the last one I said is to make you feel dramatic, but seriously this has to stop.

Your right marco, I'm losing my mind. Meanwhile star cried in her bed why did I say that star said to herself so what you said to me was a lie right? Toffee said came through the door toffee you heard me? I heard you the whole time why did you lied to me toffee replied its just that I don't feel like it yet. Don't feel like it? Ha now look who's the princess now toffee said that's enough toffee just leave me alone star said oh I see you don't love me because I'm different right? No that's not what I was thinking star replied hmmm maybe its because your afraid of me IS THAT WHAT THIS IS HUH toffee yelled stop it please just leave me alone you monster! Toffee got shocked and started to get angry. You little ASSHOLE he said punched star I will never leave and how dare you think of pushing me aside, after what you did, after what I did for you, I will not anyone take you away from me, especially them, you and I will always be together weather you like it or not do you understand? Star turned around and looked at him he was shocked because she has a bloody nose, he look at his hand covered in blood.

Suddenly marco showed up at the door STAR! You leave my friend alone he said pushed him off and the others came into her room and they all gasped, toffee's head was down get out now toffee whispered come on star let's get out of here where you don't have to see that monster ever again moon replied she grabbed her arm but star swiped it just go star said to her moon looked at star sadly. Queen moon let's go marco said star got up and went closer to toffee. Toffee i- star paused and toffee spoked includes you toffee replied what? He holds her hand and removed the ring you are no longer my bride. Wait so..... Your letting me go? She replied yes no go before I changed my mind he said toffee I don't understand? ARE YOU DEAF I SAID GO toffee yelled and star ran.
She catches up to her friends its OK star were here for you marco replied. Toffee looked at the window and started to cry.

I'm a fool