The Dilemma

Toffee walked around seeing people panicking and hiding in their house's, hahahaha I cannot believe that those mewmans are scared of me because I'm a monster. Toffee laughed suddenly he heard someone giggling, he ran and hide in the bush. He sees two couples they hold hands, watching the view and kissed each other. So toffee had got an idea.

Star was looking at the window getting so glum. How could I let this happen, this is all my fault star replied its not your felt girl, its that lizard jerk felt ponyhead said yeah its his fault that he ruins the party, and he was trying to kill us all starfan13 said you guys your making her dramatic. Look star were sorry, we should've listen to you that toffee is gonna come back Marco said it's OK Marco its just that I can't believe that....he held me like that star said well he is going to do that again. We just gotta stop that big bully Kelly said I know but we just gotta think of something star said maybe I should burn him to the ground tom replied you should but, he's immortal he'll regenerate himself when he burn himself with fire. Suddenly they heard a door open, it was toffee see I told you I'll come back! You....you give me back my wife right now or I'll.... River paused do you what your Majesty, punch me in my heartless chest, I don't think so. Leave my dad alone star yelled oh star butterfly, always want to stood up a bad monster, come to think of it your not that bad to look at. I warn you tom use fire on him but he dodge it. You see this is why a demon should not be together with a mewman toffee said stop it toffee why are you here Marco replied I'm here for a deal toffee said what kind of deal Jackie replied I want something in return. How about your life ponyhead said I'm not finished I'll let the queen and the high commission go if you give me a prise of one female. Female what do you mean female? Marco asked a bride toffee replied uh whaaa!? I want a bride toffee replied why do you want a bride janna said why you say ha, I want to marry her and spending together for eternity and have some kids toffee said you'll be a tearable dad Marco said oh shut up boy. Now remember if you need me I'll be in the cave on the top of the mountain. Toffee left and star was getting the shakes and she didn't know what to do.

Few minutes later toffee waited, he sits on the rock to wait for the others to arrive. OK toffee were here but we decided to give you something. Star tries to hand in the wand to toffee. He looks at it and he remembered the time that the wand almost killed him. I don't want your wand you can keep it, now who's going to be my bride? Why would we should marry a monster like you star replied so no one had decided yet, well alright you need sometime to think about it, you have twenty four hours to come here and make your decision. Alright toffee twenty four hours it is.

Star was in bed sleeping and getting scared suddenly she can see the blackout. Where am I star said staaaaaaaarrrrrr toffee whispered oh no not again. Soon star you'll be mine toffee said no your not real, and I can't be yours star said you can't escape me my queen toffee whispered. Star woke up and starts breathing, she went to the bathroom and drinks some water. She looked at the mirror seeing her tear up.

Look at me
I will never be the perfect queen, or a perfect princess
Can it be, I'm not meant to play this part
Now I see, that if I were truly to be myself
I would break my families heart
Who is that girl I see, staring straight back at me
Why is my reflection someone I don't know
Somehow i cannot hide who I am, though I've tried
When will my reflection show who I am inside

(Sigh) I know what I have to do.