The Spark

Star was asking a question to toffee but he began silence for a few seconds. (Sigh) I always knew you were going to say toffee replied you really wanna know dear? Yes toffee yes I just wanna know star replied alright it started when moon was your age after when she defeated me I walked away from this village for a long time, when it's been a few months I met this strange girl but she wasn't a mewman or a monster, she is a strange creature who created warnicorns. Whoa she created warnicorns that's amazing star said I know it is, but I met her we become friends and love each other but after a couple years she died right before when your born. So what's she like? She's a beautiful fairy and shy and creative and sometimes you look so much like her. Star blushed and smiled well mom told me when people died they would always look after you, when your sad and alone, but your not alone you have a new best friend, and that's me star replied toffee got surprised I.......I.....never had a friend who always look after me. Well you do now star hugged toffee and he hugged her back.

Meanwhile Marco went back to earth to hang out with Jackie. Its great that were hanging out together, but were doing the friends way Jackie replied yeah but Jackie why did you break up with me? Well because I want to do it because when your on earth it isn't you, I know who your perfect friend is and that's star, I didn't mean to hurt her feelings, when your on mewni I didn't realized she moved on. Oh I see but the thing is, she broke up with tom and he's upset that she's with toffee now Marco replied I know but its her choice and we have to move on. Marco frozed, um Jackie I think I need sometime alone for now. Is something wrong Marco? I'm fine I just need to be by myself for now Marco said well OK, see ya soon Marco. Marco sits in the bench looking at the moon started to cry.

(Marco)
I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand
And though I'd like to stand by her
Can't shake this feeling that I have
The worst is just around the bend
And dose she noticed
My feelings for her?
And will she see
How much she means to me
I think its not to be

Tom started crying about star that she broke up with him again and started to sing about her

(Tom)
Under a tree at quarter three
I had some hope in me
But life was taking from me
But I did not feel peace
I made a vow within her gown
That love will come to me
But there she is and suddenly
I had been found
I adore her

(Marco)
What will become of my dear friend?
Where will her actions lead us then?
Although I'd like to join the crowd
In their enthusiastic cloud
Try as I may it doesn't last

(Tom)
What is this?
A painful twist
Is this a bitter kiss?
There's so much life left in her eyes
It should not end like this
My dreams were slain
My face was stained
With memories of my pain
But peace still came I'll give her the same
I will be OK

(Marco)
And will we ever
End up together
No, I think not
Its never to become
For I am not the one

That night star still cannot sleep because of that nightmare, so she went to see toffee he's at the fireplace saw him look tired. Um sorry to bother you but, you should be in bed and its getting close to midnight star replied I know my dear I just have a hard time sleeping whenever I have bad dreams. Oh so your having bad dreams to, but don't worry i'm shure you'll be OK, whenever is wrong, I'll be right here. Toffee smiled and hugged each other. I love you star toffee said star froze and took a deep breath I love you too star said. Star went back upstairs to her room and shuts the door (SIGH) I can't believe I lied to him that I love him back, what am I gonna do.