018

It was him

Jungkook froze on the spot as he locked eyes with a boy. He had bright pink hair, a huge smile on his face, and angelic features in general.

"Jungkook!" Jimin waved at him with a friendly smile as he stood up from his seat so the other could see him more clearly.

A huge bunny smile appeared on the younger boys face as he walked through the uncrowded cafe to reach Jimin.

Once he had gotten to reach the other, without even thinking twice he pulled him into a hug, Jimin let out a small yelp in surprise but quickly hugged back causing Jungkook to be in an even bigger state of shook then he already was.

once they had finally let go of each other, a huge grin on both boys faces, Jungkook spoke "Im taller than you" was all the boy said.

Jimin rapidly turned a bright shade of red before lightly punching the other on the arm "Yah! shut up!" he replied, a cute pout falling on his face as he looked down in embarrassment.

They both sat down facing each other at the table.

Jungkook couldn't stop smiling at the other, all of his cute but at the same time manly feature, he was so captivated by everything about him, its as if he could get lost in the elders eyes forever, just gazing at the like galaxies.

Jimin realised Jungkook excessive staring but chose not to say anything as he liked the amount of attention he was receiving from the other.

But before either of them could say anything else the waiter appeared with two drinks in her hand, "two caramel macchiatos?" she said as she placed both drinks down on the table. 

Jimin looked up to her with a smile, her shirt was more buttoned down than it should be, and she was lingering a bit to close to the pink haired male "just wave your hand if you need anything" she said with an obnoxious giggle before twirling around and walking away, an excessive swaying in her hips.

Jungkook couched to get Jimins attention back as he snapped his head round a little to fast, earning a small laugh from the other.

"I- I didnt know what you wanted s-so I just got this, um y- you can change it if you want" Jimin said with huge stutter, he mentally cursed at himself for doing so.

At that point Jungkook swore that he could die on the spot, Jimins voice was so soft Jungkook just wanted to squish his face and praise him with love and affection al day. Jungkook quickly snapped out of his thoughts as he realised what he had just been thinking, they just met... he shouldn't be thinking like this!

"It's fine, i like caramel macchiatos anyway" he said as he gazed into the other boys eyes.

"So um about the tickets Jungkook... did you actually get them? Jimin asked as he sipped on his drink. 

"I mean, of course I did! why would i lie to you?" Jungkook said with a small smile on his face (a/n: im smiling so much rn so I just keep making them smile OkAy)

"Jungkook, tickets to BTS concerts are expensive and you know that" Jimin retorted with a pout, he didn't want Jungkook paying all that money for him, it was to much and he would never be able to pay him back

"I bet you wont be saying that when you see them live" Jungkook winked, suddenly gaining a huge amount of confidence from no where.

Jimin almost choked on his coffee at Jungkook action, attempting to play it of and failing, sending them both into a fit of laughter.

The two continued talking about anything and everything for the next two hours, laughs and smiles exchanged between the two as the talked about Busan and life in Seoul, relationships, food, literally everything.

***

OhMygOD CAN THEY JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY!!!

-H