023

All of the colour drained from Jimin's face as he took a step backwards, his back slammed against the wall as he stared into the eyes of the man he loved, Jungkook.

"Jungkook" Jimin said in a barely audible voice. Taehyung's head whipped around as he stared at the smaller figure stood in front of them, proceeding to quickly jump of the king sized bed and scramble out of the room, taking all of his belongings with him.

Once the latter had left the room, leaving the two boys in silence, Jungkook let out a shaky breathe and sat up properly to fully face the other boy.

"I- I'm sorry Jimin, I th- thought you weren't here, I- I can explain i swear" the younger male said, eyes now wide with fear and regret as he stood up, making his way towards Jimin.

Jimin took a step forward, slightly shaking, but anger fully taking over as he gained a firm grip on the glass he was holding, raising it up and aggressively throwing the contents of it at Jungkook, leaving him covered in red wine "I trusted you!!" Jimin shouted, tears pricking at his eyes as he stared at the boy, anger raging through his body "I thought you knew that!!!" 

Jimin walked straight up to the boy, pushing him against the wall as he jabbed his index finger against the taller's chest "what you just did, was disgusting, and if you expect me to even consider listening to whatever bullshit you have to say, you can save it for him" Jimin said pointing to the door through which Taehyung had left.

And with those words said, Jimin turned round, a confident yet annoyed look set on his face as he walked out the door, muffling the pleads of regret coming from Jungkook as he walked out of the house, walking into silence.

///

lmao this book is dead but HELLO ANYONE WHO STUCK AROUND