020

"You are so whipped for him" Hoseok said as he walked into the kitchen to grab a drink.

"Oh shut up" Jungkook said in reply as he slowly got up from the floor, making his way to the couch nearby and flopping down onto that instead.

"I'm just sayin' I've never seen you so soft and vulnerable, it made me sick" the elder male said as he poured himself a glass of orange juice "but it was kinda cute not gonna lie"

Jungkook simply looked at him, the expression on his face showing a mixture of disgust and amusement, but he didn't reply, but he simply shrug and grabbed the remote from beside him and turning on the TV to find something entertaining.

"I'm going to Taehyung's party tonight" Hoseok chirped up once more as he leaned against the small counter in the kitchen, looking across at Jungkook "Supposedly Taehyung and Jimin are good friends, maybe your lover boy will show up" He winked.

"Jimin is not my 'lover boy'" Jungkook snorted as he made air quotations with his hands, dismissing them soon after seeing the face of amusement Hoseok had once again obtained. "Sorry, I meant to say Prince Charming" the elder boy said as he waved his arms in the air dramatically, imitating a very bad version of what a prince would act like.

"Wrong again" Jungkook replied, throwing next to no contribution into the conversation, "Prince charming, but with benefits".

And the next thing Hoseok new, the TV remote was flying his way and Jungkook seemed to be in a now extremely annoyed state "Shut up hyung!" He shouted.

- Jimin pov

Jimin unlocked the door to his apartment, only to be greeted by Yoongi who sat on the couch, an in amused expression placed upon his face.

"You fuck?" Was the first question Yoongi asked, a grin suddenly forming upon his face as he turned to fully face the younger male, who hadn't even managed to get fully through the door yet.

"Pervert, I can still walk, so does it look like we fucked?" Was Jimins response as he threw his keys into the small bowl placed on the counter near the entrance, along with his shoes and his jacket, "who knows, maybe you're a dom" Jimin snorted at the remark.

"Anyway Taehyung is throwing a party tomorrow night, he stopped by but I told him you weren't here, he seemed sad when I said that" Yoongi once again said as he now lay sprawled along the couch, leaving no room for Jimin as the younger male simple decided to sit on the floor, leaning against the wall as he replied with a simple hum.

"Do you think he is over you yet?" The question was random, and caught Jimin of guard, causing him to almost choke on air... Literally. "Of course he is over me Yoongi, we are friends now. Just friends"

"I'll ask you the same thing when you are drunk tomorrow night, just friends my ass" Yoongi practically laughed as this, knowing how Jimin was once he got drunk. Unstoppable.

"I don't like Taehyung anymore, and he doesn't like me. I will go to his party tomorrow and prove it"

"Sure"

***

I'm thinking of ending this soon, but I suddenly got an idea... Fak

- H