017

Didn't revise errors because I'm a lazy fuck HEYYY ENJOYYY IT!!

***

Jungkook read over the message atleast five times to make sure his eyes weren't deceiving him, Jimin really wanted to meet up... WITH HIM!!

The younger boy began to panic as realisation hit him that he was not ready and there was only 45 minutes left till he had to be at the given location.

He hurriedly ran into his room and raffled through his wardrobe to find the perfect outfit, he decided on some black skinny ripped jeans, a plain white T-shirt and some timberlands (a/n; How to Jungkook 101)

He placed the clothes he had picked out onto his bed before hurring out of his room, heading into the bathroom to take a quick shower to refresh himself, he needed to look presentable.

After he had finally finished showering and thinking through what he would say when he met Jimin he got dressed while he blabbered on to himself about random things he would tell the elder boy once he met him.

He looked down at his watch, it was two o'clock, he still had a bit of time but he decided to leave now so he could get there before the other.

Jungkook picked up his keys and phone, making sure he had his wallet and everything else, and then he left the house to meet the other.

Jimin pov;

Jimin was already making his way to the small coffee shop that he would always go to, realisation suddenly hitting him that he was actually going to meet the Jeon Jungkook.

He found a parking spot and parked his car before he got out locking it behind him and walking towards the small coffee shop.

He peered through the window, a small smile appearing on his face when he noticed the younger hadn't arrived yet, he walked inside the small homey shop, a bell going off, signalling a new customers arrival.

He went and ordered a coffee, payed and went to sit down in his usual corner next to the window

Author pov;

2:15 Jimin looked at his watch as he waited for his coffee to arrive, as well as his friend.

A bell went off once more as Jimin looked up to see who had walked in through the door, out of curiosity.

A tall dark haired male stood in the doorway, eyes scanning around the room before both of them locked gazes.

It was him.

***

I just want to say thankyou for 500 reads like maybe it's not a lot to some people but holy FUCK IM SCREAMING THANKYOU SO MUCH😤😭

- H