Chapter 5: Touch It

"I don't want to go to school tomorrow." I groaned to myself.

I was so bored. I tried hitting up Kendall but she didn't reply. I hit up Justin but he didn't reply, I don't know where Kendall's house is so I decided to go to Justin's. I got to Justin's and knocked on the door.

No answer. His car is here though. I rolled my eyes and I opened up the door. I walked in and called out his name.

I heard strange noises upstairs. I walked upstairs and to his room. I pushed the door open to see Justin inside of Hailey, and doing shit to make her feel good. He's fucking her as she pleases.

I rolled my eyes and quickly left. No wonder why he didn't answer. I went back home.

I got home and a few minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring. I sighed, standing up and walked over to the door. I opened it and Justin stood there.

"Oh. Hi." I said.

"Hey." He smiles, walking in.

"That was quick." I said.

"What?" He says.

"Hm?" I looked at him.

"What was quick?"

"I watched you and Hailey fuck." I smirked.

His eyes widen.

"Oh."

"Mhm."

"Anyways, what shall we do?" I asked.

"I don't know." He says.

"Hey Ariana?"

"Yeah?" I looked back up at him.

"You look stunning." He says.

I walked to the living room, "Stop playing with my heart."

"What?

"Nothing. Nevermind." I said.

"Playing with your heart?"

"Yeah. You keep calling me pretty and all this shit." I said.

"Yeah. It's called complimenting." He said.

"Okay, whatever." I said.

I sat back down and closed my eyes for a bit. I opened my eyes a few seconds later and found Justin laying down with me, which I didn't feel him lay down next to me. I found it kind of odd but it made me blush at the same time. Justin smirks.

I started to feel a little uneasy. I sat up and moved away from him.

"Cuddle buddies." He frowned.

"No." I say awkwardly.

He rolls his eyes and closed his eyes. The way his chubby cheek pressed up against the couch made me want to kiss him.

"Come here!" He pulls my arm.

"Justin, no."

"Why not?" He frowns.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

I laid down next to him. I felt him touch my body, making me feel uneasy once again. I watched as a smirk grew on his face. I started to get the wrong feeling again and sat up quickly.

"Woah there." He sits up.

"Can you just stop?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Stop what?" He asked.

"Touching me!" I stood up.

"Hey, I'm sorry."

"You're trying to get in my pants, aren't you?" I blurted.

"What?!" He stood up.

"Ugh, I know you, Justin. You like to fuck girls and I don't want to be the next." I blurt out again.

"I don't know about you Ariana, but that wasn't my intention." Justin says, walking to the door.

I looked at him.

"I can't be friends with someone who would always assume things like that." Justin opens the door.

"Wait!" I ran over to him, grabbing his arm.

I pulled him closer to me and he looks down at me.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm sorry too." He says.

I realized that my hands were still locked on his arms. I looked back up at him. He looks down at me. Our eyes locked for minutes, and I'm not kidding.

His eyes had a burning desire to kiss me, and I know I looked like that too. But something is telling me we shouldn't. But the other side of me wanted to kiss him.

We both leaned in, but I didn't kiss him. I cupped his face and looked down at his lips. We were teasing each other a bit and moved back, and forth.