[ - - chapter two - - ]

James had gone over the basic rules that would be set around his place. Tyler felt like a child with some of them. They all seemed so dramatic and unnecessary, but James pushed it hard. Some of them were temporary, and would be changed if needed.

You are not allowed to go out without informing me.

• You will not remove any pieces of clothing until you've gone over twenty dollars.

• You will eat a full meal everyday. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I am to check your profile on a regular basis, just to make sure that you are safe.

Tyler was still his own person, right? Of course he was! There was no way Tyler was going to follow these rules, but James seemed so serious about them. And that made Tyler nervous. What would happen to him if he broke a rule? Would James /actually/ take his identity like he thought?

Tyler was told to create his account after a shower and a good meal that James prepared for him. The shower had to be the best thing yet. It washed away everything, all of Tyler's worries going down the drain. This was going to be good for him.

At least, that's what Tyler had to constantly tell himself. No doubts. Not one. Tyler couldn't afford to have any doubts right now.

The meal was made up of some mashed potatoes, a well prepared steak, and some greens. It was the most Tyler has eaten in the past few days.

Now the brunette sat on a small bed, fit for one person, in a dark room that was only being illuminated by the light of an open laptop. "It'll be easy. All ya gotta do is listen. That can't be too difficult for you, right? You look like an obedient boy." Tyler was quick to retaliate. "I am not a dog, don't speak to me as if I were one." A soft grumble followed his words.

"You'll learn, no attitude around here." James huffed, shaking his head in disapproval. "Anyways, just come up with a user, add a profile photo, and I'll deal with the expenses." James had already entered his credit card information, so all of the donations that Tyler got would go straight to him, along with his own email so he could monitor Tyler's activity.

He didn't want this boy running off with /all/ of his earnings. That's just not how things were gonna go down with James.

After James had moved out of the way, Tyler took his place, pulling the laptop into his lap. "While you do that, all the toys I have are in the closest. All clean of course. Have you ever had any experience with them?" James asked.

Username: tylerrjoseph
Password: blurryface01

Tyler's face scrunched up at his decisions, his eyes scanning over the screen before they settled on James. "Oh, uhm.. no. I've never used anything of the sort.." Tyler admitted shyly.

James couldn't help but awe. "Well damn. You just keep getting cuter and cuter." Tyler adjusted his body a little, his chest feeling tight at the other mans words. "I can show you how to use them." Tyler then quickly shook his head. "No..! No.. just tell me.. please. I'd rather figure it out for myself." Tyler didn't want James' hands on him at all.