Chapter 1

It was a normal tuesday morning in summer! The only thing that was different was me getting up at 8am. I was planing on staying in my room to see if I could maybe get back to sleep. I tried but failed miserably. Only because it was soooo hot in my upstairs bedroom, even though I'm in the shortest pair of shorts I have, a tank top, and my fan going at the highest level it can go. So I get up and go downstairs to get breakfast. I get downstairs to find a note on the counter.

"Hey Cassie! Considering your 18 now and already graduated we decided to move to Florida without you. We thought that it would be good for you to live your own life! If you don't feel your ready or you need a little time you could either...

1. Buy a ticket and move here with us

2. Go live with your brother

3. Your ready and just go live!!

Remember! YOLO!!!

Love with all our hearts!,

Mom and Dad

Wow this is.... Unexpected. I read it over just to make sure I read right the first time! I did, but what I also realized was my mom.... She TRIES to act cool by using the term YOLO but for the 100th time it failed to work...

I went back upstairs not feeling hungry anymore. I sit on my bed looking around my aqua blue room. I have no idea what I'm going to do! I don't want to go live with my parents. I mean I love them but I've lived with them for 18 years and I need a break!! And I would love to go live my life(YOLO) but I have no money, no job, and no idea what I could do!! So that just leaves option 2... To live with my brother. I pick up the phone that's next to my bed and call the extremely familiar number. Three rings went by before I heard that soothing Irish accent. I smile when he says hello, I haven't heard his voice in so long.

"Hey Ni! It's Cassie! So mom and dad moved to flordia because they wanted to let me live my life, or in moms words YOLO."

"Hey Cas! Oh mom! Always trying to be cool! But you got to love her!! Yeh I know about them moving they talked about it to me a week ago. Told me that you might call."

"Oh okay so you knew? Okay well one of the choices that they gave me was to come live with you... I don't have to if you don't want me..."

"Are you kidding me Cassie!! Of course you could come live with me!! I'm sure management wouldnt mind you living with us and going in your with us for a little while!!"

"Okay!!! Sounds great!"

"Yeh, can you be ready tomorrow morning at 10:00am?"

"Yeh sure!!"

"Okay see you tomorrow!!!"

And with that the line went dead. I start to look around, get up, and start packing. Thinking about out conversation. Wait... Management? Us? Tour?

Then it hits me! My brother is Niall Horan! From One Direction! How could I possibly forget that!! Wait that means I have to go live with...

5 BOYS!!!!! Oh gawd this is going to be... Interesting... To late now!!

**Remember YOLO**