Chapter 11

After about an hour of crying, I hear a knock on the door. I sit up and wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Cassie! Its Naill. Please open the door, so we can talk." Niall says.

"No! Now go away!" I yell back.

I hear him sigh. Five minutes later, I hear another knock. Really!

"Cassie! Its Harry. Please open the door, so we can talk." Harry says. Wow, very original.

"No! Leave me alone!" I yell back, again.

I hear him sigh. Really! One more time and I'm going to be pissed.

And of course, 5 minutes later... I hear a knock on the door. WTF!

"Cassie! Its Zayn. Please open the door, so we can talk." Zayn says. Okay now I'm pissed!

Instead of replying I get up and unlock the door. I open the door quickly. "What the F was that... Wait where is everyone?" I say confused that no one is there. I would think they would be waiting there knowing I would get annoyed. I step foward a little. All of the suden there are arms around my waist, throwing me over their shoulder. A stripped shoulder.

"Louis!! Let me down! Now!" I scream.

"Um, No." He replies simply.

"Ugh, really!" I say.

He doesn't reply. He carries me into the living room. I see all 4 boys sitting on the couch. They look over when we enter the room.

"Can you put me down now?" I ask, annoyed.

"If you promise you don't run." He tells me.

"Yes, I promise. Now put me down!" I say.

He sets me down and of course I try and run away. I try to get up the stairs and I'm half way there when Louis finally relizes whats happening and wraps his arms around my waist again. Darn! So close!

He drags me over to the couch. He sits down then pulls me onto his lap. Zayn, Harry, and Niall all give him death glares.

"So what's up?" Liam asks.

"Oh not much! Thanks for asking though!" I say, with lots of sarcasm in my voice.

"Well then!" I hear Liam, mumble to himself.

Louis loosens his grip on my waist so I take that opportunity to escape. I shoot up and run to my room.

"LOUIS!" I hear Niall yell.

"SORRY!" Louis yells back.

I ignore them an close my door. What to do. What to do...

I look around my room and see my iPhone on my desk. I pick it up and put it in my iHome. I scroll through my songs and see 'Skyscraper' by Demi Lovato. I make sure its at a low volume so that the boys don't hear the music.

I love to sing, but I'm not that good so nobody has ever heard me. No one. Not my mom, not my dad, not my best friend, not Niall. And i want it to stay like that. I like to sing what I feel. I feel sad so sad song.

I hear all 5 voices downstairs. I take a deep breath and start to sing.

"Skies are crying, I am watching

Catching teardrops in my hands

Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance.

Do you have to make me feel like, there's nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have

You can break everything I am

Like I'm made of glass