Chapter 8

I sit there not saying anything. Louis has a giant smirk on his face. Ugh. He takes great pleasure in this.

"So are you going to do it or do I need to go announce something to everybody?" Louis asks me, innocently. Oh that little bitch.

"Fine, yes. I'll do it." I mumble to him.

"What? I'm sorry. I was unable to hear you. Can you repeat a little louder? Just for me." Louis asks me. From the evil look on his face, again that bitch.

"FINE, YES! I'LL DO IT!" I yell as loud as I can without the other boys hearing me.

"Good." He tells me. He looks over at the clock. "Oh time to play!!! And by the way no covering up with a blanket or anything. At all. Have to stay in the open the whole time." He yells but then whispers the part about the dare to me in my ear. He then gets up and runs out the door. Oh this is going to be a long night.

Okay stay calm. He probably won't pick me first...

I walk down stairs. All the boys are sitting on the couch waiting for me. They all look at me and smile.

"Yay! She's here! Let's play! Who wants to go first?" Zayn says. Just to my luck... Louis goes first... Sarcasm.

"Okay. Mhmmmm?" Louis says looking around.

Not me first. Not me first.

"... Cassie! Truth or Dare?" Louis asks me. Of. Course. I really hate this boy right now.

"Dare." I say, knowing I have to.

"Mhmmm..." Louis says, obviously acting like he's thinking so no one gets suspicious. "Okay. You have to run around the hotel in nothing but your bra and underwear. Then you have to stay like that the rest of the night. Even while your sleeping." Louis says.

I look around. All of the boys have their mouths wide open.

"Oh yeah and we get to pick what you wear." Louis says, smirking.

Now my mouth is wide open. We did not talk about this.

"Cassie, you don't have to do this. It's okay." Niall says, breaking the silence in the room.

"No it's okay. I can't chicken out." I state.

"No Cassie. I'm serious you don't have to do this... Infact your not, I'm not allowing..." Niall says, but I cut him off.

"No Niall! I can't chicken out! It will be held over my head for a long time, possibly forever." I state. Ugh! Why me!!

"Well! Let's go pick out what you will wear!!" Louis yells, smiling.

"FINE! Considering Cassie is set on doing this, I guess so. BUT NO THONGS!!!" Niall yells, a little anger in his voice. I don't even OWN a thong!

We all get up and walk into my room. Oh god! Five guys are about to go through my bra and underwear drawer.

"Oh I like this!!!" Louis states. In his hand is a hot hot pink lace bra and matching underwear. Where did I even get that?

I kick them out of the room so I can change. Once I'm in it, I look in the mirror. Why me. I grab a blanket and wrap it around me, then walk out of the room.

"Where do I have to run?" I ask them.

They all jump. Ha, I scared them. I guess that's small karma...

"You have to run around the whole hotel." Louis says, still finding great pleasure in this. I'm going to kill him later.... When I have clothes on...