Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up to my alarm clock blaring! I turned to face it and saw that it was 9:30am. I absentmindedly closed my eyes to go back to sleep. I was laying there starting to drift off to sleep when I realized my brother will be here to pick me up at 10:00am!

I throw the covers off me and run to my closet. Thankfully I already packed everything and left my clothes for today in my closet so that they didn't wrinkle.

I quickly get all my stuff for a shower and hop in. I take a 5 minute shower(new record) and get dressed in my short jeans shorts with a black sports bra and a hot pink tank top.

I get all my stuff downstairs to the front door. By then its 9:48am. Wow I did pretty well! I get a bowl of cereal and sit down on my couch. I turn on the TV and start watching Pretty Little Liars.

I finish my bowl of cereal, get up and put it in the sink. I look at the clock, 10:07am. Ugh they're late!

I sit back down on the couch. After a little while I hear a knock on the door. I turn off the tv, get up and walk to the door.

I open the door and almost get knocked over. I am squished in between 5 boys.

"Guys I can't breath" I squeak out with the little amount of breath I have.

"SORRY!!" all 5 boys say.

They let go of me and stand in a line in front of me. All have huge smiles on their faces. Especially Niall, Louis, and Harry.

"Are all of your bags packed and ready to go?" Liam asks, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, and I'm ready to go to." I say

"Okay then let's get in the car and start going to the airport." Zayn says.

"Okay" We all say.

We go to get in the car. Everyone is in except me. I'm standing there awkwardly because I have no idea where to sit.

The boys look at me then around the car trying to find a place for me to sit. None of them could.

"Ummmmm" Some of them say while others mumble.

"Here, come sit on my lap." Harry says

I see Niall give Harry a little glare. I continue to stand there like an idiot because I'm a little uneasy. I don't know what to do because I either won't have a place in the car or I will upset my brother.

Harry is right by the door so it's easy for him to get out and for me to get on his lap. He sighs, gets out, grabs me by the waist, and pulls me onto his lap. Louis, who is sitting across from us closes the door.

We all sit there in silence. Niall is still glaring at Harry. I think it's because I'm his sister and he probably had that talk with all of them. The one where its like, she's my sisters so she's OFF limits.

We have little conversations. Things like how was school, how was touring, how was X-factor, etc. I asked most of the question because so much more things happened in there life then in mine.

The conversations die down and it's pretty much silent now. My eyes start to close. I lean back against Harry and slowly fall asleep.

**A/N**

Hey! Thx so much for reading my story! I would be so happy if you guys voted! So PLEASE VOTE!!! It would mean so much! And COMMENT! I would love to hear what you guys like or even what u disliked! It would help me make sure u guys are happy and it will make me a MUCH better writer!!! <3