Chapter 5

The rest of the plane ride goes by pretty fast. Well as fast as it can when you have 5 extremely board, immature boys on the plane with nothing to do.

The plane lands, and we all pile out.

"LAND!" Lewy yells, running around.

I just shake my head. I'm wondering why I did this....

I can feel Harry's eyes on me, almost all the time. I slow my pace down so I'm standing next to Harry. He gets it and slows his down also, so we are walking next to each other with all the boys pretty far ahead of us. Thank god none of them notice that we slowed down.

"What's up?" Harry asks me with a smile.

"Nothing. I just needed to talk to you, privately." I answer him.

"Oh well, we are alone now.... So what is it?" He asks me.

"Louis saw us getting close in the car...." I answer, trailing off.

"Oh... Well I'll talk to him later about that. Okay?" He tells me.

"Okay." I say

I start to walk faster to catch up with the boys before they notice we are gone. All of the sudden I'm jerked backwards. Two strong hands are on my wrists. I look up to find Harry's intense green eyes melting me.

"You know, I did tell you why... and I never got that kiss..." He tells me staring intently at my lips. I can see determination in his eyes.

"Harry, we can't. At least not now. I don't know when but not now." I state, hoping he can't hear the disappointment in my voice.

I pull away from his loose grip and start to run towards the other boys. I quickly turn around to see Harry walking in deep thought.

Now I'm seriously wondering why I did this...

A/N

Please comment, vote, ande keep reading!! I love them all! When you comment don't be afraid to tell me what you liked and what you didn't like! I take all into consideration when I write my next chapters! I do realize this chapter is short, but I'm a small case of writers block! I think my friends gave it to me! I will try to update every day(I don't what time of the day it all depends!) Don't hate me if I don't update one day!! Now I need your opinions!! Do you think I should keep JUST Cassie's pov or should I do others also(Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam) PLEASE COMMENT ON YOUR OPINION!! I'll chose the one that is most wanted(sorry for those who don't get what they please! Hope you will continue reading[=!!)

Love you guys!! <3

-A