Chapter 15 (FINAL)

"Auntie. It's so pretty here!"

"Yes! I agree! Ah, I had almost forgotten the impression this place gives off."

"Can we stay here forever? Please!?" The little girl bounces and holds her palms together.

"I wish hehe. But your momma would hunt me down if we stayed."

"Aww..." The little girl sticks her bottom lip out.

"I know I know...I must admit, a part of me wishes to stay here too."

"Cmon we have to hurry! I don't want to be late!" She bounces up and down again.

"You're right! Let's go!"

———————————————————————

"Where's Taehyung!?" A woman calls out.

"He's changing into another outfit." Yoongi is sitting down, sipping on a bottle of water.

"As always. He never survives a day without changing into 3 different outfits." Jungkook flops down onto the chair next to Yoongi. "I don't know how the make-up noonas have patience with him."

"Hey did you guys taste the pastries on the table!?" Jimin sticks his head through the doorway, holding up a sweet dumpling in his hand. "They're really good! There's not many left. Jin is out there scarfing down everything!" He muffles with food stuffed in his cheeks.

"Where's Hobi!?" Namjoon barges in past Jimin. "Are you guys ready!? It's almost time!" He's frantically looking around with someone behind him fixing some last minute details on his jacket.

"I'm right here!!" Hoseok calls out from behind another door. "I'll be right out! Has anyone seen Jungkook??"

"I'm right here with Yoongi. I was one of the first ones ready!" Jungkook replies.

"Bullshit! No you weren't!" Yoongi retorts, letting out a laugh under his breath. Jungkook scrunches his nose as he giggles with Jimin who's covering his mouth.

"Everyone's waiting outside! They're all waiting for you!" A man hollers out. "Let's go!"

The boys comply, each one standing up and exiting the room one by one. They all head down a corridor with a wall on one side and a large black curtain on the other side.

"Do I look okay?" Jimin looks at everyone.

"Here—" Namjoon tugs on his collar. "There. Your collar was crooked."

"Oh!" Hoseok is peeking carefully behind the giant curtain. "So many people!" He glances over his shoulder with his jaw dropped and the corners of him mouth stretched into a grin.

Jimin does a little dance of excitement while Jungkook messes with the strands of hairs covering his face.

"Are you guys ready?" One of the guards calls to everyone. "It's time." He pulls the side of the curtain, extending his arm out, motioning for them to step forward.

One by one, each of the boys step out as they're immediately greeted with female hollers of excitement.

They all stand in front the long table set out on the stage and wave to the crowd.

Namjoon is in the middle with a microphone in his hand.

He holds his arm out with everyone following in unison. Simultaneously they all call out
"2, 3 Bang Tan, 안녕하세요 방탄소년단 입니다" And bow to everyone with the usual screaming of fans following.