T h r e e

Sorry the last chapter was really long. -author
Stan's POV:
I have 4 classes with Kyle. I wish I had more but he's in all advanced classes beside gym, science (his weakest subject), health, and art. I was on my way my last subject. Math. I hate math. Kyle's really good at it. I smile at the thought of Kyle and walk into the class.
Wendy's POV:
Stan walked in and I smiled. He may be gay but I don't care.
Hey this is the author. Just to clarify, here are the sexuality's of everyone. Token~straight. Butters~gay. (Dating Kenny). Kenny~gay(Dating Butters)
Wendy~straight. Bebe~straight.
Clyde~straight. Craig~gay (dating Tweek). Tweek~gay(dating Craig)
Cartman~straight. Kyle~gay Stan~gay Everyone else I forgot is straight. Okay back to the story.
I blush and stare at him. He looked at me and I looked down. I noticed him roll his eyes and I felt hot with anger. I tried to calm down and finish taking notes. I sighed and thought about Stan and I holding hands again just like in fourth grade from 8th grade. I've never gotten over the break up from 3 years ago. I'm really clingy. Whatever. He'll love me sooner or later
Kyle's POV:
I walk into geography and sigh. This is my easiest class. I see Butters and sit next to him. "Hey Butters" I say. "Oh hey Kyle!" He replies. "So how are you and Kenny?" I ask. "Pretty good" he responds and blushes. I smile and start to take notes. I'm so glad it's the end of the day.
Timeskip~1 hour later
Kyle's POV:
I go to my locker and see Wendy sneer at me out of the corner of my eye. I ignore her and continue getting my book bag ready. I close my locker and go meet Stan at his. As I walk to Stan, someone stops me. "Hey Jew" I hear someone say. I stop and smile "hey fatass" I reply. Cartman and I have gotten along way better than we have in fourth grade. He starts to walk with me. "Where you going" he asks. I blush. "To see Stan." I reply. "Aw how cute" he says in a high voice. Cartman, Butters, and Kenny are the only people who know about my crush on Stan. As I start to say something, Cartman disappears. I roll my eyes and meet up with Stan. "Hey Stan!" I say and blush. Really really hard. "Hey Kyle!" He says. He blushes. I smile and look down. "You okay?" He asks. He's so caring. I love that in a person. "Yeah I'm fine. It's just Wendy..." I tell him. "Oh" he says. "Want to talk about it?" He asks. I say nothing. "Let's walk home together" he says. "My house or yours?" He asks. "Yours" I respond. We start to walk and I imagine us holding hands the whole way.
Stan's POV:
We walk out the school doors and start to walk to my house. Kyle looks sad. I don't like it. I just want to kiss his perfect lips. I love him so much. He looks up and looks at me. I immediately look down. Shit. Did he notice me staring at him? The only person who knows about my crush on Kyle is Kenny. I blush hard and stare at the ground. I notice Kyle blush and raise his arm, but puts it back down like he regretted something. The rest of the walk is just repetitive. Us blushing and staring at each other. It's so easy to see Kyle blush. His pale face makes it easy. It's cute. As we walk into my house, we each put our backpacks down and sit on the couch. "Wanna play guitar hero?" Kyle asks. I nod my head and grab a guitar. I stare at Kyle's body next to mine. Jesus, when did he get so tall? I think. I'm still taller. Ha.