E l e v e n

Stan's POV:
He's never gonna love me again. I'm surprised he hasn't left me yet. I'm a piece of shit. I tried to hold in my tears. I couldn't. I started breaking down in the middle of Kyle's hallway. He locked himself in the bathroom. He wouldn't come out. "Baby, please come out..." I said through the door. I sat on the other side of the door, hoping he'd open it. I heard nothing. "Kyle... please" I said one more time. I sat there for a few more minutes, waiting for an answer. Nothing. I got up and walked home. I felt terrible. I made my boyfriend upset. He's never gonna love me again.
Kyle's POV:
I still sat on the floor. Stan left so I gave up. I made my boyfriend unhappy. No one will ever love me again. I got up and took a deep breath. I unlocked the bathroom door and went into my room. I turned on the tv and watched. I looked out the window and I saw Stan, stumbling around. Is he drunk?! I ran outside and took him inside. "Are you drunk?" I asked him, while sitting him down on the couch. "Wha.... oh hey. Who...who ar... are you?" He asked. Yup. He's drunk. I sighed I started to cry. I laid him down and gave him a blanket. I gave him water and ran upstairs. I ran into my room and grabbed something and locked myself in the bathroom. I sat on the floor and began cutting my leg. I cut it all the way down. I cried so hard. I couldn't take this anymore. I kept going until the pain went away. I had what seemed like a million cuts going down my leg. Note to self. Never wear shorts again in public. I unlocked the door and went downstairs. Stan was asleep. I can't believe he came home drunk. I needed a friend. I went down to Kenny's house. "Kenny? Are you home? I really need to talk to you". I knocked on the door. He opened it and greeted me.  "Hey Kyle. What's up?" He asked. I bit my lip to stop my eyes from pouring out water. "Stan came back drunk. And I... I cut myself." I replied while crying. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Kenny just sat in silence. (tøp again 👉😎👉). I ran out because Stan could've been awake. "Bye Kyle!! Feel better!" I heard Kenny yell. I came back in my house and saw Stan still on the couch sleeping. He woke up later and we talked about everything. We made up and kissed. We both promised to never hurt each other again.
Timeskip~end of summer
Kyle's POV:
Here it is. First day of 11th grade. One more year left of hell. I started to get ready. I pulled everything on and walked to Stan's house. He didn't come out. Must be sleeping late. I left and walked to school. I sighed and opened the door. I put everything in my locker and took out my schedule. Math first? That's dumb. I sighed and walked to class. I kinda missed Stan. I rolled up my sleeve and saw my cuts. I felt like I was gonna cry just looking at them. I took a seat next to Butters and put my head down. Butters patted my back. "You okay?" I heard him say. I shrugged and looked up. "I don't know where Stan is" I slowly replied. A tear started to fall down my face. Butters frowned. He wiped my face. "I'm going to distract the teacher while you sneak to the bathroom to calm down. Sound like a plan?" He asked. I nodded and put my head up. Butters got up from his desk and got up next to the teacher and started to dance. When the teacher looked at him I sprinted out of the class. Nobody saw me go out. Everybody was focused on Butters. I ran into the bathroom. Someone was crying.
Stan's POV:
I sat there on the bathroom floor. I left early so no one saw me go in and never come out. I brought a pocket knife with me. I started to slowly drag the knife across my wrist. Cuts following. Someone opened the door and it scared me. I dropped the knife on the floor, making a loud noise. "Hello?" Someone said. That's a familiar voice. Shitshitshitshitshitshit. What if he sees me cutting myself? I hid the pocket knife in my pocket and sat on the toilet. I grabbed toilet paper and cleaned up the blood on my wrist and the floor. "Is someone in here?" The voice called out. Kyle turned on the sink and washed his face. There was a small crack so I can see him. He started to cry. I did too. I must've been too loud because Kyle knocked on the stall. "Stan. I know it's you. Let me in" Kyle said. I unlocked the door and he opened it. It was the big stall so we weren't all crammed in here. He sat on the floor with me. He cringed. He hates bathroom floors. I laughed and blushed. He noticed a small trickle of blood drip from my wrist. He looked like he saw a ghost. He ran over to me and yanked my jacket off. He saw my cuts. I turned completely red with guilt and started to cry. He started to cry as well and took off his jacket, exposing his cuts also. We hugged each other. "Promise me you won't do this again..." I told him. "Only if you promise to not do it either." He said back. "I promise" I said "me too" he said. I hugged him and helped him up. He kissed me. For a while. The bell rang for second period. We both walked out of the bathroom and went to gym. We were supposed to change for gym. My favorite time to be with Kyle ;). Kyle went into the locker room and slipped his shirt off. I looked and blushed. I bit my lip. "Damn baby" I said seductively. He blushed really hard and put his gym shirt on. We both changed and went back out.