F o u r

Kyle's POV:
Token has a party tonight. I wonder if Stan's going. I'm gonna ask... if I have the guts to. I'm a pussy. There's no way I could. We start to play guitar hero. 1 million points. Easily. The "you are faggots" message shot across the screen. We just laughed and went up into Stan's bedroom. We both started to work on homework. "So um... are you going to Token's party in Friday?" I ask. He nods and I celebrate in my head. "Don't you have to bring a date?" He asks. I blush. "I think so" I respond. "I don't think I'll get one." He says. I blush harder. "Do you wanna go as friends?" He asks. The thought of him saying "as friends" drives me crazy. I nod my head excitedly. He blushes. He's so cute when he blushes. We work on our homework and put it back in our bags and sit on his bed. "So, what do you want to do?" He asks. "I'm not sure. I have to get home soon. I have to watch Ike" I respond. He sighs and nods his head. "Bye Stan" I say "Bye Kyle" he responds. I love you.
As I start to walk home, I pull my hat down farther so my hair is covered. It didn't work. It doesn't usually work. My hair is wild. I walk into my house and say hi to my mom and go upstairs to my room. "BYE KYLE! WE'LL BE BACK LATER TONIGHT! WATCH YOUR BROTHER!" My mom yells from downstairs. "OKAY" I yell back. Ike is downstairs watching tv so I guess I should eat something. I run downstairs and into the kitchen. I look at my phone. 6:30 it read. I wonder if Stan's up I think to myself. I smile then get something to eat. I open my fridge and grab sandwich meat. I make a sandwich and bring it upstairs. While I eat, I watch tv. I start to doze off. I wake back up from what feels like 30 years. I check my phone. 7:30. I should put Ike to bed I think to myself. I go downstairs and Ike isn't at the couch. Even though Ike is in 4th grade, my mom wants him asleep at 7:30. I walk back up the stairs and check Ike's room. I let out a breath of relief. Ike is sleeping in his bed. I go back to my room and change into pajamas. Long sleeve shirt and long pants. I should text Stan. I think. I lay in my bed and pick up my phone.
Kyle: hey dude. You up?
No answer
I sigh and put my phone down. It buzzes as soon as I put it down and scares the shit out of me.
Stan: ya dude. What's up?
Kyle: nothing much. Just about to go to sleep.
Stan: same. I'm excited for the party tmrw night.
Kyle: same.
Stan: well. Goodnight super best friend. <3
Kyle: night super best friend <3
I shut my phone off and try to sleep.
Timeskip~8 hours
Stan's POV:
I wake up and get ready again. Same routine. Brush hair, think about Kyle, get dressed. I go downstairs. I woke up kinda early so I decided to have breakfast. Shelly was sitting there. We get along okay now. She's 22 and she still lives with us. Wow. I grab a bowl of cereal and eat. I say hi to Shelly and my phone buzzes.
Kyle: hey dude. Want to walk to school together?
Stan: sure. Meet me at starks pond?
Kyle: you got it dude.
I smile and walk out the door.
Kyle's POV:
I'm glad I get to see Stan again. He lives closer to the pond so he usually meets me there. He was sitting on a bench waiting. I came up behind him and decided to hug him from behind. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rest my head on his. I smile and blush really hard. "Hey Kyle" he says. "Hey Stan" I say back. He gets up and smirks at me. I love when he does that. We start to walk when Wendy comes up from behind us. She takes my spot from next to Stan. I glare at her and she sneers at me. "Hey Stan" she says in a really flirty way. What the fuck is she doing with my man. I think. I want to snatch her. "Oh hey" Stan says and sighs. He stops. He grabs my wrist so I'm next to him. We started to run away from Wendy. She's a slow runner so we got away from her. I heard her yell "WHAT THE FUCK" as she stomps her foot. Stan and I laugh as we run off together.
Timeskip~6 hours
Stan's POV:
I get my things and walk as quickly as I can to Kyle's locker so I don't run into Wendy. She's already spammed my phone, asking me to the party. I'm planning on kissing Kyle tonight :)