Soul Mates (Phan)

Soul Mates

01.

<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Now you're where you belong, the trash, you piece of shit!" Phil pushed me into the overflowing trashcan, and I felt something wet seep into my trousers.

The whole lunchroom burst into laughter as I tried to hoist myself up from the trash compactor before the blades turned on, since they are weight activated, and before it turned my ass to shards of flesh hanging from my behind.

Everyone laughed even louder when I finally got up and out, the front and back of my uniform wet with the carbonated water they served and a hole ripped in my uniform pants.

Phil made a pouty face, "Aww...is he gonna cry?"

After he said that I was trying to hold back my tears and puff my chest out, trying to appear stronger.

Phil may have only been one or two inches taller than me, but he still seemed so intimidating.

I turned to walk out to the bathroom and Phil smacked the back of my head, "yeah go cry, you faggot! I bet you're going to get with a guy at the MMC this year! The first gay couple of New Commonwealth, you watch!"

The whole cafeteria chanted, "Faggot! Faggot, faggot!" I felt a tear run down my cheek and it hit my lip, and I tasted it's salty flavor involuntarily.

I didn't even bother wiping it away until I made it to the bathroom. I sat on the bathroom floor and started crying. This is the worst I've ever cried. I mean, out of all things I am not going to be matched with a guy at the MMC.

<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

"Thanks man I owe you."

I smiled at PJ as he shook his head, "No thank my mom for making me bring extra pants every, you owe me three times. They look big on you though, judging from how tall and sexy I am. Just bring me three babes and we're even."

"That 'babe' better not be me," Jessica smiled at me, "hey love".

She kissed my lips with her soft pink ones, and I smiled and she pulled back.

In this entire school my only friends with PJ Chris and my girlfriend for almost a year, Jessica.

The whole isolation thing began when people learned that I talk to myself. Phil and I will used to be friends, but one day he thought I was questioning my sexuality. And told everyone, and then I was talking to myself for laughing hysterically. Then at the sleepover...

Actually, I'm not saying anything else.

<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

After the school day, I went home and Jessica came with me. Once in my room, she turned me to her and kissed me, pressing her lips roughly against mine.

I smile with my lips still on hers and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Jess moved her hands up and down to the bottom of my shirt, and put it over my head.

I helped her in taking my arms out and when my top half was completely bare, I then removed her jacket and tank top.

"Here's to us. I know we will be matched and together forever." Jess kissed my cheek and unbuttoned my pants, well PJs pants. I watched as she undid the bottom of the short plaid school skirt and unfolded it, exposing her underwear.

She slowly pulled those off and I removed my pants and my boxers, obviously in a rush.

"To us," I smiled as I lowered myself and Jess to my bed, feeling her warm, bare chest as I pressed inside of her.