Sleeping Together.

Soul Mates

Sleeping Together.

<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>

America and I watched Phil as he walked out of the restaraunt and into the dark outside until we couldn't see him.

"So, is it really going okay?" America looked at me with a concerned look. I looked her back in the eyes for a good couple pof seconds before I sighed, "No, it's really not going okay. Philip is just a complete asshole sometimes, but other times, he just tries to make my day, and that kind of makes his situation worse."

"Do you love him?" America raised an eyebrow, and when I didn't answer, she smiled, "Well, food tonight for you is free, bring Phil back in here."

I nodded and walked over and out the door until I saw Philip. He was sitting on a metal bench facing the opposite of me. I tapped his shoulder and he turned for a quick second, before turning back around. I didn't know what to do, so I just leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. His back straightened a little and I said before turning back to the restaurant, "Dinner's on me."

It took him a while, but he finally came back and we ate in peace. America winked and didn't give a tab to us, which confused Philip, and we left after a hour had passed.

And just like the rest of the dinner date, the ride home was very quiet as well. Other than a few shifting noises of Phil in the passengers seat to my left, we said nothing.

But when I parked the hover and we got out, Philip ran to my side and pulled my arm as he lead me to the door. I lost my footing a little as he abruptly stopped to unlock the door.

He kept pulling me around the house until the bedroom door came into view. He opened the door and sat me on the bed. He stopped right in my race and sighed, "I am so sorry about what happened tonight. I ruined the date."

"Philip it's fine. I had a great time, plus the meal was free." I smiled and tried to make him feel better. But he was still pretty upset about everything.

"I'm so sorry, Daniel. I just got really pissed off and..." And with that, he laid back with a sigh. And to be honest, I don't know what to do or how to help. So I whispered in his ear, "C'mon, it's time for bed." And with that I sat on top oh him as I removed his short for him without him helping much. And when his shirt was off I removed my own.

And instead of removing our pants because that would kind of be awkward, I simply got off of the bed and shut off the light and crawled back into bed and I wrapped my arms around him.

Phillip turned and hugged me, his cool hand pressed on my back as he pulled me in and pushed his lips gently on mine. I closed my eyes and whispered, "Phillip."

He shushed me and kissed me again. "I want to be with you."

I didn't know what to say so I just responded with a, "I know," and went to sleep.