Thirteen

I let out one of my horrible sounding giggles as Peppers jumped around my legs, nearly making me trip over her. Apparently, she thought that me grabbing her leash from the table next to the door was one of the most exciting things ever. She was barking like crazy, so I couldn't hear what Frank said from the living room.

"What?" I asked him, slightly biting my lower lip as I leaned on the doorpost.

"I said that I love the way you laugh." He said. He looked adorable, yet sleepy. He was laying on my couch, still in the plain black shirt and his briefs.

His arms were stretched above his head and his head itself was on the armrest. His arms being this high, made his shirt ride up a little, revealing some pubes that were sticking out above the waistband of his briefs.

"Thank you, and you should get dressed, because I'm not going to walk Peppers on my own again." I said, trying to sound stern. Frank fake pouted, mumbling an "okay mom", which made me giggle.

Five minutes later, he came down the stairs, stumbling a bit. He was wearing a black shirt, with the Nirvana logo printed on it in blinding yellow letters. His jeans were ripped at his knees and obviously too big as they hung low on his hips and showed a small line of his purple boxers.

"Are you wearing purple boxers?" I asked, trying to contain my laughter.

"At least I don't- yea well... Yea." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly, watching me laugh with a timid smile. It wasn't until he scratched his head, that I noticed he had a bag in his hand with a thin blanket packed in it.

"What's with the bag and blanket?" I asked, pointing at the bag. He looked at his feet as he murmured:

"I thought, seen as we were going to walk Peppers, we might as well go to the park and have a small picknick?" He smiled up at me, his expression a little insecure.

"Great idea." I tilted my head a little to the side and gave him one of my -rare- weird smiles where one of the corners of my mouth pulls up higher than the other.

---

His hands felt great as they ran through my hair. Peppers had found herself some other dog to play with and left Frank to play with my hair.

I pulled the strings of the red-checkered blanket and snuggle myself more into Frank's chest. He felt warm and safe. I felt safe and pleasant.

"So are you bisexual or..." Frank said after half an hour of comfortable silence.

"Yea, I guess you're bi as well?" I looked up at him from where I had placed my head on his chest. His eyes were fixated upon the sky.

"No, gay, actually."

"But then why did you date Jam-"

"Jams was something to convince myself and others I wasn't gay. In our marriage I've had a few one night stands with other men every time Jamia was out of town for business. I did love her, yes, but not in the way I want to love you. She was like the best friend I've ever had and I feel like you're more than just a best friend to fuck with." I giggled at his last statement.

"Glad to hear you're not one of those types who says "I love you" after one fuck. So is that also why you divorced Jamia?"

"Yes." He sighed. "I didn't want to lie to myself and her about my sexuality. I gave her the custody over Miles so he still could have a good childhood. I wouldn't be able to give him that." I just nodded and laid my head back onto his chest, shifting a little so I was comfortable again.

After a few silent moments he asked me: "So, can I ask you a question about this morning?"

I felt my cheeks glowing red and buried my head in his chest whilst nodding.