a day off

Today was a day off for you and the boys. If you all didn't have anything to do, you guys would just watch movies, play games and talk for The whole day. For the whole day you all just stayed home and well this is how your day went.

"Awww come on hyung just let me play one more time pleeaaassseeee~"You heard Tae say from downstairs.

"I already told you no. We are going to have a movie day and that's final. Now go and get Bella. Tell her to get blankets and pillows." You heard Namjoon say. Not to long after that, Tae came into your room.

"Already heard. I'll be down in a sec." You told Tae

"Ok but hurry so you can get a good spot near the tv." Tae said with his box smile. You smiled back at him. You put on a pair of Pjs (shorts and an oversized T-shirt) and went downstairs with your blanket and pillow. Once you got down, you ran to the couch to claim your spot. The boys were later coming in with their pjs on too. Once Jimin spotted you, he ran to sit on your right side with Yoongi on your left.

The movie picking went by age, which wasn't fair to you because you would always be last but nevertheless you delt with it. Jin has picked a movie about a woman who wanted to become a cook but her parents wanted her to be a doctor( you can let your imagination do the rest). Namjoon picked one about a CEO falling in love with his best friend. Yoongi picked Chucky which wasn't that scary to you but it kinda freaked you out alittle. Hoseok had picked an animation movie (you can choose). Jimin picked Marley and Me.Tae picked Rings. Now that almost had you crying so you hid in Jimin's shoulder for almost the whole movie. When the scary parts would come on, he would close your ears and have you look at him so you won't get scared. Jungkook had picked the Conjuring.

That one had scared you to the point of tears. You had your head in Jimin's neck. Once he felt a tear, he would hug you tight and whisper things to you so you would calm down. You had picked Spider-Man: Homecoming. The whole time you where fangirling over Tom Holland. Yoongi just laughed at you reaction when Tom was in the suit.

After the movies were done, you all decided to play the Liar or Not.( I just came up with this). How you played is that there were pairs. You chose from a hat that had a piece of paper in it. It either said lie or truth. One person tell a lie or a truth and the other person either kept adding to the lie or adding to the truth. The other players had to guess whether they were lying or telling the truth. You and Namjoon were paired up. You two lost immediately because you two were bad at lying. Next was Jungkook and Yoongi. Hoseok and Jimin and Jin and Tae. Jungkook and Yoongi won so they choose the next game.

They choose the quiet game but with a twist. They were the only ones who could talk and they had to make the others laugh or make a noise. The person who lost got a penalty. Getting tickled for 3 minutes or eating a spoonful of mayonnaise.

All Yoongi had to do was say "swag" and you burst into laughter. You chose to get ticked for 3 minutes because eating a spoonful of mayo was just brutal.

"Ok guys now if I die, it's in your hands" you said pointing at the boys

"Your not going to die, you are just going to get tickled" Jungkook said with a smirk

"Have you seen her getting tickled? Literally this girl is the most ticklish out of everyone I've met." Yoongi said

"Whatever just get it over-" you couldn't finish because Jungkook already tackled you to the ground, tickling you.

"Can I help?" Jimin said with a smirk

"Aish this kid" Jin said while smacking the back of Jimin's head.

After 3 minutes of you dying, you where all hungry. You all decided to order some pizza and watch some more movies. This time you were between Tae and Hoseok. Tae went to reach for a slice of pizza when he put his hand on your thigh. You didn't think much of it but when he started squeezing your thigh is when you grabbed a pillow and started beating him with it. When Tae started screaming for you to stop is when Hoseok grabbed you by the waist and pulled you off of Tae. Hoseok and Namjoon had to hold you for a few minutes until you calmed down.

You all went back to watching a kdrama, Oh My Ghost. You sat on the edge of the couch with Jungkook next to you. After one episode of the drama, you where asleep. Jungkook had seen that you had fallen asleep so he pulled you into his lap and covered you with a blanket. He wrapped his arms around you and you immediately cuddled in his arms. Jungkook had fallen asleep not to long after that, with a satisfied smile on his face.