lap

You all had a small fansign in Korea. You say in between Jimin and Hoseok. It was different because usually you would sit next to Taehyung. Realizing that you two where not sitting together, you two looked at each other, reached out you hands and said

"nooooooooooo"not long after that, running to each other and hugging.

The fans went wild because of that. Jimin had to pry you off of Taehyung and Jungkook had to do the same. Everytime Jimin put you in your seat, you would run back to Tae. Jimin has enough and finally got you by  the waist and sat you in his lap. Everytime you would move, his grip would get tighter.

Once the fansign started he let you go back to your seat. You got up once more to grab some snacks from Jungkook and Jin because they where fighting over them (u know that one video). You took the snacks, leaving them dumbfounded. Everyone laughed at your action. When you got back to your seat, before you sat down, Jimin pulled you to his lap again but this time you didn't mind because you where busy with the snacks. You sat back so your back was against his chest. He had his head on your shoulder.

A lot of "awwweeeee" and "ohhh shoot" or "Jimella is real" was called out from the fans lol. You heard Jimin chuckling. He was loving this way too much.

"What's so funny mister?" You turned you head and asked him.You faces where a few inches apart.

"Nothing" he said while looking at you. When his eyes moved to your lips you looked away and continued to eat your snacks.

The rest of the fansign was filled with back hugs and piggyback rides from Jimin. You couldn't do much about it because the fans likes it too so you let him.

A/N
Sorry not much back and forth conversations going on here. And sorry it was pretty short I have been busy with school and other stuff but I will keep in trying to put out more chapters and such