"oppa"

It is well know that you don't call the other members "oppa" or really any guy older than you oppa. Once in a while you will call your brothers oppa or maybe even Sehun but that's really it. If you where to call the other members oppa then there is a reason for it or it is just teasing. This is their reactions when you call them oppa.

-Jin

When you call him oppa it is usually when you want something or just to make him uncomfortable. When you first called him oppa, it was when you wanted to make some sweets and he wouldn't let you because you where on a diet. After bothering him for a while, you finally pulled the oppa card and he gave in.

-Yoongi

You only call Yoongi oppa when there is something serious to talk about with him or just to make him uncomfortable. You first called him oppa just to see his reaction. He tensed up and said not to call him that. You've said it at fansigns and the fans have analyzed his reaction. They think he has an oppa kink but we will never know. You called him oppa before when you two are having a serious talk about your pasts.

-Hoseok

You rarely call him oppa. Like rarely. The first time you called him oppa, you asked if you could go out. Once you said "oppa" he made cute noises and pinched your cheeks. He says that calling him oppa makes him feel all warm inside lmao

-Namjoon

You called Namjoon "oppa" once and that was on accident. It just slipped out when you guys where at a fansign. The crowd was just filled with "awwww" or "ohhh dang". Namjoon was all flustered and couldn't look at you for the rest of the fansign.

-Jimin

You call him oppa whenever you have a panic attack or an anxiety attack. That was rare but when you did, Jimin was there. It scared him a little because you never called him oppa but at the same time it made him relieved that he could hear that. Now, whenever he hears you call him oppa, he will be there.

-Taehyung

You call Tae "oppa" to get him to go away. If he was bothering you, you would have to say "oppa, go away your annoying" or something like that. You would also do it at fansigns just to annoy him.

-Jungkook

You call Jungkook "oppa" to make him flustered. Especially at fansigns. You are an evil maknae and purposely do it to make him uncomfortable. Even though he tells you to stop calling him that, he wishes at all you would do is call him "oppa"