Monsta X

You where friends with Monsta X for a short amount of time but it felt as if you had known them all of your life. You all had met at an event and this is how your first encounter went....

You had just finished preforming Blood Sweat & Tears with the guys and you had to hurry off the stage to prepare for your solo stage. Monsta X had to preform after you guys.

You where walking down the stairs, off the stage quickly, not looking where you where going. You had stumbled and got ready to fall on the floor when two muscular arms where around your waist. You looked up and saw Wonho.

"You should be careful. I don't think your members would be happy if you got hurt" he said

"oh yeah um sorry. thank you for catching me. I have to go. *bows* thanks again." After that you ran off to the changing room. When you ran off, Wonho was following you with his eyes until you where out of site.

*chuckles* "cute"

He then turns to see his other members glaring at him.

"What?" He asked

"Nothing" they all said

After they where done with their stage, it was two more groups then it was your turn. You walked out of the dressing room with a minute to spare. You saw that your fellow members where talking to Monsta X.  You walked up to them.

"Hey guys" you greeted them while putting in your earpiece.

"Oh hey Bella. You look really pretty." Jin said while looking at your outfit.

" Jin said while looking at your outfit

"Thanks Jin." You said with a smile

"Oh Jimin can you help me with my stretching really quick." You asked

"Yeah sure." He walked with you away from the group. (You did this but imagine Jimin helping you get you leg past your head)

Monsta X watched in awe as you where so flexible but you members where used to it

"H-how is she so flexible?" Minhyuk asked

"She is an ex-dancer but still likes to keep up with her flexibility" Hoseok said

"And she was a gymnast. She still likes to go to the gym too to keep up with her skills." Namjoon added

You had finished stretching and you and Jimin walked back to the group. You started to practice you turns. The others watched in awe.

"Ok Bella your up" a worker said

"Oh ok thanks." You said back. You started jumping to get out your nerves.

"It's ok Bella, you'll do great." Yoongi said while hugging you.

"Thanks Yoongi." You turned to the guys "wish me luck"

"You don't need it. Now go." Jungkook told you with a smile

You went up and did your preformance. You did great. Well other than rolling you ankle in your last jump but you just walked it off. You walked down the stage to see Monsta X looking at you with worried expressions.

"Are you okay?" Hyungwon asked

"Yeah I'm fine why?" You asked a little confused

"We saw you roll your ankle. Are you sure your ok? Do we need to get your members?" Shownu asked

"No I'm fine I swear see" you started walking around and jumping to show that you're okay

"Okay okay we get it"  Changkyun said while laughing

"Well I gotta go. Nice meeting you guys." You said while waving

"Wait. Can we get your number to keep in touch."  Jooheon said while blushing

"Aw how cute. Sure" you gave them your number and walked off

You have been best friends with them ever since.