𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫

.....

.....

.....hi hehe

Its been a while oops

     So I wrote this book like 2-3 years ago when I was barely getting into Kpop so reading back to this is supperrrrrrrr embarrassing. That having said since this book hasn't been updated in years and I am starting a new book, this one will no longer be written in. It will still stay published and everything but I will just move onto another book. I am still an ARMY and I am still apart of most of the fandoms I was apart of years ago so don't worry lol.

     Speaking of new book, I am writing a book about a solo artist so I hope some of the readers of this book will enjoy that one. I am sorry to those who wanted this book to go on but I am just not interested in writing about a BTS 8th member at the moment and have not been in a while. Maybe in the future I will rewrite this book or go through and really reedit the heck out of it but for now I'm going to leave this book of cringe alone...yikes.

     Again I am sorry to those who wanted this book to go on but there will be a new book up in a few so be excited for that. If you have any questions or comments please leave them. I will try and answer them. Thank you for reading!

- Author