Chapter 8: Locating Krista

* Please read note at the end thank you*

Chapter 8

Dominic's P.O.V.

Watching her as she sped out of the estate, I felt stupid and useless. I wanted to convince her I could help but I knew I would end up making things worse. I admit I was upset she was avoiding me and then my parents came home with the news that my sweet little sister has been kidnapped. I completely lost it and took my anger out on her.

Now I'm curious. Who is she? All I heard was the beginning of my father's explanation that she's not a maid and then I stormed out. I wanted answers from her and also to apologize, but when she told me to move I was frozen with how much venom was in her voice. The cold look in her eyes was set in with determination. I didn't even realize I moved until I heard her car start and it was too late. Now here I am, sitting on the doorstep lost and confused.

Shaking my head and griping my hair tight, I roughly ran my hand through it. I had a habit of doing that when I'm about to make a rash decision, I stood up with determination.

"I will not sit here hopelessly while my sister is out there in harm's way," I said to myself angrily.

With that said, I ran to my car, got in quickly and sped down the driveway leaving dust behind. I was beyond caring that what I was about to do could lead to serious consequences.

Katherine's P.O.V.:

After making sure the base was aware of the situation, I went to the hotel to scan the area. I was trying to find evidence, but with all the detectives and FBI swarming the place like bees, all I found was a shoe. Thinking that Krista could be wearing the other one, I ran a scan and placed it back where it was so the FBI or detectives could have a look at it as well. This was a clean kidnapping, not a trace could be found as to who, when or what happen. Even the security cameras were sabotaged so this was carefully planned by someone powerfull who held a serious grudge against Mr. Knight.

After scanning the entire hotel, I sent all evidence and intel back to base and went back to my car. I had my mini laptop fired up and I waited for the base to send me back results as to what I would be dealing with, I didn't have to wait long. Within seconds, there was a ping from the laptop signaling I got a message. Immediately searching through the contents of information, I realized we were dealing with Silvestro Maso, a well-known mafia henchman. Word on the street is, he went solo after his boss was sent to prison for life by yours truly, but he got away with only three years because he wasn't linked to any drugs and not much evidence could be found on him.

However, that was six years ago. I can bet my favorite gun that he took three of those years to build a crime organization that was hiding behind some company he also ran to make paint. Reading the last bit of info, I noticed that Mr. Knight had dealings with Silvestro's company but all ties had been cut off two years ago. Putting the pieces together, I figured that could have been the reason why Krista had been kidnapped.

"I guess somethings were left unsettled," I muttered to myself.

As soon as I finished reading the report, another message came in with the location of where Krista was being held, Surprise, surprise, it's a typical warehouse that was abandoned and almost in the middle of nowhere about three hours from the city. It's kind of cool that the base had the ability to use a shoe that was scanned to find a person ( imagine if we had that in real life so sorry for the criminals out there).Not bothering to turn the laptop off, I started the car and sped off to the location. My mind occupied with a plan to rescue Krista, unaware of the car that was following behind me.

NOTE: ok yes you all have a reason to be angry it's been months since I have updated and trust me those months were horrible and I bet this one is going to be horrible too,I hate my job but I can't get out of it cause it's the only one close to my home but the hours are crazy and I work everyday no day offs. I can't even believe my birthday was August the 22 and it pass and I didn't even notice until someone pointed it out :( ... but enough of me ranting am gonna try write every night I come home and update on Sundays but not every sunday.. So let me know what you think and sorry this chapter is short but next one is gonna be better thanks for all the votes and support I love you guys :) so keep...

VOTING

COMMENTING

AND

FOLLOWING

Trishanna :)