Home Sweet Home

My house is pretty big, it's sort of like mansion but not too big. It has two floors. On the front, there's front porch with comfy chairs, and on the back of the house we have swimming pool, and huge beautiful garden because my dad loves gardening in his spare time.

I moved to Australia when I was 7. I move here because of my dad's work thing. When I first move in to this house, I was the happiest person because my old house in Ireland is not too big as this one and I used to play hide and seek with Bella.

My sister's room is right next to mine. My room is pretty big. It has wooden floor. My favourite spot is the swing at the terrace that facing the street. I always sit there to read novels or study. There's a big tree planted below. The tree even has grown taller than my house. I could cliimb the tree to get into my house if I don't want to use the stairs. I also have this one side of the wall full of one direction posters and photos of me with my friends and family. I have queen-sized bed with violet floral sheets, as violet is my favourite color. I also have my own bathroom and walk-in wardrobe, awesome right? 

-----------------

I sit down on my bed after having shower. I opened my new laptop and log on to Facebook. No Notification. Then I opened new tab and log on to Twitter. No mention. Forever alone.

Since I have nothing to do, I stalk 1D, read fanfics, look up their photos, I think I just like another directioners, aren't I?

When I scroll down my Twitter timeline, I saw these tweets :

#1DFact Zayn says he looks intelligence in woman, while Louis goes for "cheeky" girls and Niall is after the shy ones.

Well, I'm pretty intelligent, but i'm not cheeky, and after what I did to the bitches today, I think I'm not a shy girl anymore. So it means i'm Zayn's type of girl not Niall's. No, I won't give up to be Niall's type of girl.

I continue to search more Niall's facts and I found these :

#1DFacts Niall likes girl who don't wear make up

Good news for me because I hate wearing make up. If I wear lipstick, I'll end up licking it, yeah, I'll eat it.

#1DFacts Niall would date a fan, as long as they don't fangirl in front of him.

Now, I have a chance to date him. But it's still not possible because there are million of girls want to date him too. God, why is my life so hard.

#1DFacts Niall wants a girlfriend who eats just as much as him, which is A LOT.

#1DFacts Niall hates it when a girl is afraid to eat in front of him

THIS. These tweets are what I've been searching for. I eat A LOT too but I don't know why I never get fat, and I thanked to God for that. I would eat 2 large cheese burger with fries plus sundae if I'm starving and don't even care with sauce all over my face. Junk food is always the best.

After reading more facts and looking on tons of the boys' photos. I can say that Harry's such a flirt, Louis always make fun of everything, Liam is the sensible one, Zayn is vain, and Niall is the Irish cutie who love to laugh and eat. Suddenly I hear a ding signing I get message on my facebook. I opened the facebook tab and when I see who send the message and my jaw just dropped to the floor. It's Ashton. I. Can't. Breathe.

Ashton : Hey :)

Me : Hey 

Ashton : How are you doing?

Me : I'm great. You?

Ashton :  Yeah, me too.

Ashton : I think what you did earlier in the cafeteria was very brave haha