The Concert

A/N

I need your opinion guys. Do you think I should upload Kathleen photo? Or you just want to imagine her by yourself? Leave comment :)

Btw, enjoy this chapter!

~Kim xx

---------------------------------

"AAHHHHH!" I squealed when I saw the calendar at one side of my room. Guess what? TODAY IS ONE DIRECTION CONCERT! This concert is the last Up All Night Concert and I know something's special going to happen. Maybe they'll give some speech or something like that. Now, it's even just 9 in the morning, and I have been excited as hell. Really can't imagine when I meet One Direction later *fangirl*. Okay I need to calm down now.

*Knock knock*

"Come in!" I shouted so person who is knocking the door can hear. I'm too lazy to open the door because I'm already in my comfort position on my bed. Well, it's a weird position, it looks like I'm about to give a birth but I don't care, as long as I can get comfy.

The person gets in and it is Emma. "Since when you have manner?" I teased her.

She jump straight to the bed and lie down on the top of me. I regret it, I should've not tease her.

"RAPE! RAPEEE! HELP!" I screamed dramatically like in a movie but she laughs and keep pushing me with her body. Actually she's not heavy but I. Need. Air.

"I. Can't. Breathe. Em!" I told her. I think my face has turned red because I can't breathe. Finally she rolls aside. So now she's lying next to me. And of course, still laughing.

"Gosh Em! Are you trying to kill me?!" I said and sat on my bed. She just laughs. Why this girl can't stop laughing?

"Sorry my love, but your face is just funny when you annoyed." She said in thick British accent. She knows I like British accent. Then she continue laughing. Let me tell you something, when Emma laughs, it's hard to make her stop.

"Okay I can't just sit here and wait until you finish laughing, so I'll go take shower." I said and she just nods. Now she is holding her stomach because she's laughing too hard. Was my face that funny??

I take off my pj and jump into the shower. I let the warm water flow to my body then I wash my hair with my strawberry shampoo. I put some strawberry conditioner too. Yeah, I love everything with strawberry. I need to smell great today. I wash my body with rose body wash. I love this body wash because the rose scent is just soothing. I jump out from the shower, wrap my body with my violet towel and dry my hair with the hairdryer. I put some rolls on my hair so it'll look wavy later.

With still wrapped in a towel I walk to my walk-in wardrobe. I have a door in my bathroom that connect to the wardrobe. I picked my white baggy t-shirt with my gray sweat pants. I come out from my wardrobe and see Emma isn't laughing anymore. Thank God. She is playing with my i-Phone. Wait what? my phone? Shit. I don't like when people play with my phone, even my best friend because it's kinda my privacy. I straightly run to her and grab my phone and hide it with my hand on the back.

"Hey, what was that for?" I protested but not mad.

"I was so bored because you're in the shower for so long, so I play with your phone. I just see some 1D pictures so I can get to know them. That's all" Emma explained.

"But you know that I don't like people.." She cut me before I could finish.

"play with my phone because it's my privacy." She finished my line like she doesn't need to think. Yeah, I often said that to her and I bet she has already bored of it.