I Want

Niall's POV :

The last song is I Want. In every show, we always have some girls to come to the stage and we'll sing for them. One girl for each of us. This is gonna be a great opportunity for me. I need to ask that girl. That girl I was staring earlier. Yeah, I must.

"Hey Paul! Could you please ask that girl on the front row with chestnut hair and brown eyes, and wearing 1D tank top and floral shorts?" I asked Paul Higgins and pointed her from the backstage.

"I'm sorry Niall, We've picked some girls and we've told them that you guys will sing for them" Paul explained.

"Pleaseee Paul, just cancel one of the girls, make an excuse or something, pleaseee?" I begged him with my puppy eyes and I hope it will work.

"Okay, but you'll make her disappointed" Paul warned me.

"Just do what I say" I pushed him outside to do what I asked him. I usually don't dissapoint my fans but I just want to get to know that girl really bad.

Kathleen's POV :

I'm watching the big screen which telling that One Direction invited us to a celebration dinner or something when somebody tapped my back. I look back and I'm pretty shocked, it's Paul Higgins.

"Are you Paul Higgins?!" I said shocked, still can't believe it. I thought it's not him but after few seconds I realize it's really him. Paul Higgins, the amazing person who takes care of these 5 lads.

"Yeah, and you're picked to sing I Want on the stage with the boys. Congratulation" He tells me and I'm like WTF IS THIS FOR REAL?!! Emma who is beside me just staring at me and Paul widely.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE SO DAMN LUCKY KATH" She shouted at my ears. I quickly cover my ear and just give annoyed look to her. She mumbled 'sorry'.

"Are you for serious???" I said not believing him then I closed my mouth with my hands and tears of happiness comes out from my eyes when I hear him answered.

"Yeah I am, now follow me to the backstage" He ordered. I follow him with still in the same position with hands on my mouth. I would've die in any second.

We walk through full of securities corridor until we reached the end of it and we get in. I can hear the crowd's voice from here. Now, Paul has leave me alone. Okay, okay, I need to stay calm when I meet the boys. I look around and I noticed Liam is changing to some kind of suit, I think. Wait, rewind. I noticed LIAM FREAKING PAYNE IS CHANGING OH MY GODDD. HE'S SHIRTLESS AND HIS ABS OMG. I saw him shirtless before in a photo but now I see him shirtless with my own eyes. OVARIES GONEEE.

Well, that was how the reaction inside my heart. The real-life reaction is..

"Oh my gosh, my eyes!" I automatically said that and cover my face. What a stupid reaction. Really stupid. Why am I always being weird or making the situation awkward in front of a hot guy *sigh*

Liam just stood there confused and finally realised that he is still shirtless. "Umm sorry" He apoligize and quickly wear his shirt and vest. After he wears his suit properly he comes to me. Okay Kath, relax. BUT LIAM PAYNE IS COMING TO ME AND PROBABLY TALKS TO ME HOW CAN I CALM DOWN. There's a kind of a little battle in my head.

I tried to relax but I end up shaking. "Ee..errr..I'm s-so-sorry. I don't m-mean y-you're u-ugly b-b-but it's j-j-ust not erm.." I try to find the right word to finish my sentence but it's hard to talk while shaking. "u-un-a-appropriate..?" I said but actually asking.

"Yeah, I get it." He smiled with his angelic smile and tap my shoulder. I feel like flying right now.

"Are you shaking?" He asked worried. He quickly tell me to sit on the couch and he gives me a cup of water. I drink it and I feel more better. Less shaking, I mean.