Soaked

I was walking out from the venue with Emma when I saw the tour bus is leaving. I sighed, why do time pass so fast? Emma heard me sighed and she tapped my shoulder. The venue is now quiet, no fans. Probably they've seen the tour bus leave so they leave too. There are just some employees who are doing the cleaning. I was opening my umbrella because it's raining, then I see a boy is chasing the tour bus. I can barely see him because it's pouring outside. I think it's a boy directioner or something. The tour bus leave and he stopped chasing. Then some girls chase after him. He runs towards the venue, maybe to hide or something. He's approaching me and Emma, now I can see his face. Niall? What the hell is he doing? Shouldn't he leave with the boys?

"Kath!Em! They.. they!" He said in panic pointing to the bunch of girls. His t-shirt and pants are Cancelsoaked wet. His blond hair is dripping water.

"Okay now follow me" I said. The three of us run to the back of the venue and hide behind pile of boxes. Niall sits down and he's panting.

"What the hell are you doing Niall?" I said in 'Please explain' expression.

"I, I.." He can't say clearly. He is rubbing both of his hands to get warm because he is shivering.

I was doubtful at first to say this but I'm not going to leave him here shivering. "Okay, the thing is, the boys left you and you're going to have cold if we stay here much more longer. I need to take you to my house. " I said and he just nodded. Emma just stood there watching the whole situation.

I called my mum to pick us up and I said Emma and Niall are coming. I didn't said Niall's full name because my mum would be shocked. Fortunately, my mum has never seen my 1D posters, if she did maybe it's just a glance. I'm sure she won't notice that he's Niall Horan who is coming to my house.

My mum arrived to pick us up. We get in and  she looks widely to Niall. I think she's a little bit shocked because I've never asked boys to come to my house but this time my mum knows why Niall need to come to my house.

"Hi mum! This is Niall. He need to change so I ask him to go with me" I introduced him to my mum. My mum looks at Niall who is soaked and she understood.

"Niall? Niall Horan?" My mum asked curiously.

"No! Of course not mum. What are you thinking." I made an excuse. Niall looks confused but I gave him 'I'll explain later' look to him and he understood. My mum finally trust my words and she drives us to the house.

**********

*At my house*

"I need to talk to you" My mum told me and drag me into her & dad room. She closed the door behind her.

"What is it mum?" I asked.

"I need to tell you the rules" She said and breaths deeply.

"Number 1, no boys in your room. If he wants to use a room, he can use the guest room accross yours." She said clearly so I can understand.

"Number 2, no flirting, no kissing in this house" My eyes widen when I heard this.

"Mum, we're are just friends!" I protested to her and she nodded relieved.

"Okay, just don't do anything unappropriate" She told me and I nodded.

"Of course mum!  He just need to change here" I rolled my eyes. She nodded allowed Niall to be here then I go outside to Niall and Emma.

I went to the kitchen and make some hot chocolate. I went back to them and handed each of them a cup of hot chocolate.

"Let's go upstairs, i'll find you some clothes to wear" I told Niall then the three of us went upstairs.