The Meet & Greet

Liam's POV :

I was talking to this girl, she was saying her name but suddenly Niall barged in. Her name is Kay, I think. She was shaking so I grabbed her wrist to check her pulse. When Niall barged in, her pulse wasn't normal, I bet her heart beats like a drum.

"Whoa" I said shocked. Then she pulled her wrist from my grip. I think she realized that I knew about her pulse. She's weird, Niall too. Niall saw her like he saw diamond, his eyes are full of happiness and they're sparkling. I've never seen his eyes like this before. The situation was awkward so I decided to make an excuse and left them alone.

I told the other lads about it. They said Niall fancies the girl and I agree. Then they started to make a plan. Actually it's a great idea.

***********

Meet & Greet

Kathleen's POV :

Me and Emma are queueing for the Meet & Greet. I really can't wait to meet the boys again. We are the last person who queue so we're the last person who will meet the boys. This is because Emma took a long time at the loo. She's having bad stomachache.

"Sorry Kath" She apologised and still holding her stomach.

"It's okay, that means we'll have more time to talk with the boys" I said excitedly to her. At least her stomach has a good side.

"Yeah, that's right. You should thank my stomach" she said while tapping her stomach proudly. I just laughed. She can be so silly sometimes.

"Do I look good?" I asked her about how I look. She nodded but then she nears her eyes.

"Where's your lipgloss?" She looked to my lips.

"Um, I ate it?" I replied in asking voice. She shook her heads.

"I told you that I don't wear make up"  I reminded her.

"Okay, just forget it already" She told me and rolls her eyes.

One more person and that will be our turn to greet the boys. Yeah, just one more. So here we are at a quiet room, with just me, Emma, and one other directioner. Then she gets in to the other room where the boys are. Now, there are just me and Emma.

"Aaaah!" Emma fangirls. She really can't wait to meet the boys, especially Harry and Zayn. Since when she starts fangirling? Maybe she becomes a directioner now. Finally, I'm succeed at spreading One Direction Infection *evil laughs*.

I'm a little bit nervous but I can see Emma is sweating really hard. "Are you ok, Em?" I asked and grab her wrist.

"My heart is pounding so hard" She hold her chest. She's so nervous.

"Okay just breathe, they're not going to bite you." I calmed her.

"Of course not you silly" She laughed.

Then the person with weird headset asked us to get in. We walk and open the door slowly. We both are cowards. I think we open the door too slowly so somebody open the door for us from the other room. What an awesome entrance. And the one who opens the door for us is Harry Styles. Emma freezes. I think she just had a heart-attack.

"Welcome ladies" He greeted us and bow politely. What a gentleman.

He saw me and said "Hey we meet again K!" He smiled sweetly. Do the boys really think my name is K?

"Hi boys!" I greet them with a wide smile and walk to them. They said 'hi' back in unison. Emma walks behind me and holding my hand. She just smiled shyly to the boys. She hasn't said anything.