Chapter 11: There's a stranger at my door..

**** NEW Chappy !!! ****

Dedicated to my girlie Booklover0000001 !!!! 

I hope you like the new character :p

Enjoy !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ Nova's P.O.V }}

Who are you?" I ask the tall good looking guy in front of me. I'm not checking him out or anything it's just that he's really handsome... MM.. No Nova! Stop! You're mate is inside.

"Hello, I am Damien Spencer and I was sent here to speak to a Novalinda. Are you her?" he asks softly

"What do you need with her?" I ask totally ignoring his question because he could be danger to me.

"My princess, I am you guardian/ you head protector. I protect you and train the other two that will eventually become protectors."he says shrugging

"Who sent you?" I ask raising my eyebrow. I'm still not sure if this is a trap or not.

"Nova, baby who's at the door?" Julian says coming to stand behind me.

"Are you the mate?" Damien asks Julian looking him up and down.

"Yes I am and who are you?" Julian says stiffly grabbing me by my waist closer to him.

"As I have just explained to Princess Novalinda, I am her Guardian. I will love and protect her." He says giving my a breathtaking smile.

"Oh really? Who the hell do you think you are? I am her mate and I will be the only one loving and protecting her ! Got it?!" Julian says walking up to Damien. I try to pull him back to me but he's too strong.

"No, disrespect man, but you are not trained for this and it is my job given to me by the king and Queen so let me do my job and step out of my face." Damien says dropping that gorgeous smile to glare at Julian.

"Alright alright ! No arguing and let's discuss this inside!" I say as soon as I hear my name being yelled.

"Nova!!" I hear Lacey scream as her and Carter walk towards us all. Great, now they come.

"Hey you guys. Now everyone inside and sit in the living room!" I yell as I walk towards the kitchen to call my parents.

"But Nova ba.." Julian says before I cut him off

"Go Sit!" I yell as I rub my temples that are aching from all of this new found stress. I enter the kitchen and immediately take out my phone to call my parents.

"Hi honey, what's up?" My mom says cheerful

"No ifs ands or buts, you dad, and my birth parents need to get home now!" I yell then hang up. I think this headache is getting worse. Then I hear yelling and the headache gets worse/

"What the hell is going on in here?!" I yell as I enter the living room to see Julian and Damien at each other's throats and Lacey and Carter trying to break them up.

"I said what the hell is going on in here?" I yell louder than I did before. It was so loud I sear the floor shook and was that and alpha voice? I swear I just sounded like an alpha and from the looks on everyone's face I think I'm right.

"Woah, Nova you okay?" Lacey asks staring at me with fear in her eyes

"Maybe I could be if you all would just shut up!" I yell again as I begin to rub my temple in circles again.