Chapter 13: Travel Plans?

**** New Chapter (well filler) ****

Enjoy !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{{ Nova }}

"Are you really mad at me? " I ask for probably the 30th time now.

"Yes I am." Julian says continuing to walk away from me. You see, I accidentally said Damien's name when I was receiving my powers and now Julian is being a big baby. I didn't mean it. I was out cold for Pete's sake! He can't really be mad at me because I got this power from my mom that gave me two mates. What am I supposed to do?

"I'm sorry, How many times do I have to tell you that?" I say running so I can block him from leaving

"Just stop saying it. Now please remove yourself from the doorway." He says avoiding any type of contact with me."

"Julian. Please don't leave me. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. You're my mate and you're the only one I want. Please, don't leave me.." At this point my heart really hurts. My mate is trying to leave me and it hurts. I feel my body sinking to the floor and the tears came crashing down along side my face, Is this what rejection feels like?

"Nova.. Nova stop crying." when he doesn't get a response from me he continues. "Okay maybe I am over reacting. But look at it from my point of view, I'm trying to comfort and see if you need my help. Help of your mate. Then you go and say his name. That hurt really bad Nova. I.I love you so much. I know it's only been about 2 weeks since we've been mates but I can't help but love you. Baby please promise me you'll stay with me forever and break the tie you have with him. Please." He says sliding down and pulling me into his arms.

"Julian I wish I could but I can't. You heard what my mom said. It'll happen on it's own time. I can't just do it myself. I wish I could because I love you too. Just please stick this out with me til the end.. Please." I cry softly as I feel him lift my face so he could look into my eyes.

"I will never leave my mate." Then he crashed his lips to mine. Both of us were lost in each others arms, eyes closed,our lips locked together in harmony. His lips were like soft pieces of chocolate that made me yearn for more. His kiss was so passionate, so warm. The only thought that ran through my head was that I'm kissing my soul mate. But of course happy moments never last for long. 

"Ehem" Damien says clearing his throat as he stands behind us in the doorway. "May I get by, princess and the frog?" 

"Listen here, you pest. You said you are only a guardian and she doesn't need guarding at the moment so go somewhere." Julian says angrily

"Be nice" I say untangling myself from him so Damien can come inside.

"I'm going to ignore that little comment you made" Damien says to Julian then turns to me. "We are going out today." As soon as he finished say we, Julian growled and held on to my waist possessively.

"Over my dead body" Julian growled

"You know you keep saying that, yet you won't give me the date or time you would like that arranged." He says smirking

"Enough!" I cut in before things get ugly. "Now where are we going?"

"We need to get you ready and set for our trip to Denmark to get things situated, back here for a few days, then to England and announce you're return." He says smiling at me. But I just stare at him weirdly. Why would we leave here to go to the private castle to come back here? Why don't we just straight there? I guess I'll ask later.

"Okay when do we leave and how long will we be gone?" 

"Tomorrow and for about 2 days. We come back for about a week then off back home in England. So is there any shopping or goodbyes you need to say before we leave?" 

"Yes there's plenty I need to do but wait first." I say getting my hone out my pocket to call my mother.

"Yes Novalinda?" My mother answers after 1 ring.

"I just heard about this trip we are taking and I just wanted to know if my twins and my mate can come." In my ear I hear Damien scowl at the word mate. Then he says

" I'm not sure if that's necessary we'll only be gone for a few days."

"Of course darling. We were arranging for them to come anyways." she say sweetly

"Okay. Thank you. Talk to you later."

"Bye honey." she says then I hang up.

"So...?" Julian says looking at my curiously.

"We are 'all' going to Denmark." I say emphasizing the all and smiling at him as Damien glares at him then stomps away.

"Punk" Julian says under his breath.

"Oh hushlalalala" I say as I kiss him

"Come on let's go pack"He says taking my hand in his

"Yes, and shop! We have travel plans!!" I says smiling and dragging him to my car as he groans to the thought of shopping. Knowing me we'll be gone for about 4 hours. Hahaha sucker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien to the sidee>>>>>

***** End of chapter!!! ***** 

Thanks for reading

Don't 4get to comment, vote, and fan!

Quick Author's Note:

Message me any comments or suggestions you have on where the story is going and whether I should continue. I'm losing my motivation. So your input would help a lot. Please and Thank you!

-SecretDivision♥