Chapter 15- Graduation

ELIZABETH'S POV

"When do you think she'll wake up?"

"I don't know I mean her heart was stabbed Padfoot"

"I know that Moony but Pomfrey can fix anyone even Liz, she's been unconscious for a week now and I can't help but worry"

"Just let her rest" I stirred in my sleep and groaned out, those voices were keeping me from falling back asleep. I opened my eyes a bit but closed them when light shined in them; I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes, getting all the sleep out of them. I winced when I moved my chest a certain way but other than that I was feeling fine.

I opened my eyes and this time the light didn't sting them and I looked over, seeing Remus and Sirius sitting by my bed with shocked faces.

"Morning" I mumbled, I was shoved in a hug before I could process anything and I felt Sirius laugh.

"Morning? You've been out for a week and that's the first thing you say?" I blinked when he said a week and looked down at my necklace; it was back to a pretty opal colour which made my hair turn orange and yellow.

"So...he's gone?" they both frowned and looked at each other,

"Well...Liz your brother brought you back here when you came out of your necklace" I smiled, remembering the reunion that we had.

"Yes, I remember" I was going to ask them where he was but I feel like what they're about to say might be more important right now.

"He said that you had to kill yourself in order to kill Voldemort" Sirius said, I frowned when I realized what they were saying.

"But I'm alive" I whispered, they both nodded.

"Yes, which means that he's most likely still out there. The good news is that we think that he's out of your necklace and that because of it you've wounded him. But, the bad news is that he isn't dead yet" I nodded to Remus' words.

"Well, that just means that we need to try harder next time" they both smiled at my determination but I couldn't help but notice pain behind their smiles.

The doors opened and slammed up against the walls as Edgar, Lily and James walked through.

"Liz!" Lily broke out into a run and tackled me on the bed; I winced from my chest but made sure that she didn't notice it. I hugged her back and felt wetness on my shoulder and realized that she was crying.

"Lil it's alright I'm fine" I whispered as James put a hand on her shoulder and squeezed it. She pulled away and wiped her eyes as she stepped back; revealing my brother who hadn't said anything yet.

"Edgar" I said, smiling as I opened my arms for a hug in which he jumped into. I never realized how much I had actually missed my brother over the years; I must have shoved them to the back of my mind just like I did with our parents.

"How are you?" he asked into my hair,

"I'm good, a bit sore but I'll live" his grip tightened at the last part but I pretended not to notice.

"We were all worried about you Liz, we didn't know if you were going to make it or not" I smiled and hugged him tight,

"Don't even worry about it Ed"

"I love you sis" then I remembered what happened while I was unconscious; I pulled away and smiled hugely.

"Grandma wanted me to tell you that she loves you" his eyes widened while my friends watched us from behind.