I see nobody but you

Start song now💎
SMUT CHAPTER
Jaeden
I went into my bathroom and but on my underwear I bought at Victoria Secret and ran back into the room jumping onto Wyatt. I started slowly kissing him and Wyatt slammed his tounge in my mouth. I started to grind on him while moving my hands up and down his chest. I moved down to his neck and started giving him hickeys. I watched as is dick slowly rose to become a boner. I took his shirt off and he took my dress off. I was in my underwear and Wyatt had us pants on. I gave him kisses starting at his forehead leading to his area. I looked at him for permission he nodded. I pulled down his pants and licked my lips before talking his boxers down. "You're so big Wy"
I said he smirked. I licked his tip then put as much as I could in my mouth while pumping the rest. "Fuck Jaeden you're so good"
He said while putting his head back. "Are you ready?"
I asked. He nodded. He layed on his stomach while I took my underwear off. I slowly entered him. "Tell me if you want me to stop"
I told him he nodded. I slowly went up and down looking like I was doing push ups. "g-go f-fa-faster" I did as I was told. "Fuck babygirl" he said as he grabbed the sheets. I went faster,harder, and deeper all you could hear was the bed squeaking,loud moaning, and skin slapping. "Shit Wyatt you feel so good"
I said as I grabbed his hair with one hand and he neck with the other. I was going as fast as I could possibly go. "F-fuck I think im going to c-um" Wyatt moaned
I went deeper and deeper in every stroke. I pounded into him and came inside of him. I layed on the bed and he started sucking me off. I pushed his head down for him to go deeper. "Wyatt you're so good Fuck" my head went back as I was still pushing Wyatts head down. I was bigger than him. I put hot liquid inside his mouth and he swallowed. "Ew you swallowed that?"
I said. "Spitters are quitters"
he said smiling "I love you"
I said
"And I love you too"
We went to sleep cuddling in eachotherd arms.

A/n: this was hard to make oof but I wanted Jaeden to top cause he never does😂 ty Snufflesw for the help ❤