I'll prove to you

Start song now
Jaeden
I slammed the door to my house. Natalia wasn't home. Sometimes I wonder if she actually cares she's barley here to feed me. And right now I needed her most. I tried calling Wyatt but it went straight to voice mail.
Hey its Wyatt im probably doing something too cool to answer right now or I just don't like you leave a message and I'll call back as soon as I can!
Beep
"Um hey its Jaeden. Well that's probably why you didn't answer cause we all know you don't care about if your in class or not haha. But when you hear this please come over let me talk to you. I love you bye"
I said into the phone while walking back and forth. I sent it and waited. About 10 minutes later I got a text.
My world🌍🌻: im coming over in 10.
BabyGirl: Okay see you soon
I decided to put some of my feminine clothes because it would lighten up the mood. I wore a light pink flowy dress. I liked that one because it showed my curves well. But it was a short dress.
I was walking around the house when there was a knock on the door. I looked out the window and saw Wyatt. I opened it "hey"
I said "hi"
he said looking me up and down. He walked in and closed the door. I lead him to my room and I closed the door and locked it. I sat down next to him. "Wyatt I don't love Noah I love you. And that kiss in the bathroom meant nothing me. Im sorry I kissed back I was just caught up in the moment I don't want to hurt him."
I finished putting his hand in mine. "I don't know how I can forgive you Jaeden." he said looking at me. I looked over at my Victoria Secret bag. "I'll prove it to you" I whispered. He looked at me weirdly. I pushed him down on the bed and got sat by his waist. I started making out with him with tounge and he got hard. "Take my virginity Wyatt"
I said looking in his eyes. They were filled with lust and love.
"I will"

A/n: the next chapter is smut u don't have to read it but people have been begging.